Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Seriously Fix the Bugs VR

I'm unable to log AGAIN. For the 4th freaking time within like 2 weeks. This is getting ridiculous. We need y'all to get your stuff together and fix stuff FINALLY instead of just throwing random crap at us.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Re: Seriously Fix the Bugs VR

I'm unable to log AGAIN. For the 4th freaking time within like 2 weeks. This is getting ridiculous. We need y'all to get your stuff together and fix stuff FINALLY instead of just throwing random crap at us.
This is a bunch of malarkey
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

I honestly think they are doing it on purpose this time. I'm the only one getting bugged this often. Everyone else is onsies or twosies. Mines like every 3 days.
Songz
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack

I honestly think they are doing it on purpose this time. I'm the only one getting bugged this often. Everyone else is onsies or twosies. Mines like every 3 days.
my friend couldn't log for 2 days and it showed up on clan chat he was in game the entire time. so who knows.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

my friend couldn't log for 2 days and it showed up on clan chat he was in game the entire time. so who knows.
Yeah that's what it does. I'm the only one who's gotten bugged this much and I rarely go to arena.
Songz
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack