Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Happy thanksgiving

I’m from Australia so I don’t celebrate this here, but I have celebrated it as part of Celtic Heroes for years hahaha. So happy thanksgiving to all my fellow celtic players. Have an amazing day wherever you are and enjoy some good food, drinks, people and of course Celtic Heroes and double plat!

-Kuda from Balor.

Re: Happy thanksgiving

Thank you! For me Thanksgiving will end in literally 2 minutes but that’s okay :lol: Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. :)
Doesn’t end until the night is over haha
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Thank you! For me Thanksgiving will end in literally 2 minutes but that’s okay :lol: Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. :)
Uh oh. Did you eat pie until 3 a.m?
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Family got stuck in a long game of Monopoly, which I ended up winning of course :lol: that game takes too long

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Family got stuck in a long game of Monopoly, which I ended up winning of course :lol: that game takes too long
:lol: Yeah that’s why we don’t play Monopoly often. However, my brother ended up playing Axis and Allies for 6 hours with 4 other guys. He didn’t get home until 10:30. Ah, you gotta love strategy games.

:lol: Yeah that’s why we don’t play Monopoly often. However, my brother ended up playing Axis and Allies for 6 hours with 4 other guys. He didn’t get home until 10:30. Ah, you gotta love strategy games.
With smart/good players strategy games can be a lot of fun, even if they last for hours and hours. Always satisfying to win by outsmarting your opponents... I knew I won the moment I made a deal for Tennessee Avenue, the dominoes had already begun to fall at that point and 4 hours later I was champ :lol:

(May have snuck in some pumpkin pie too haha)

With smart/good players strategy games can be a lot of fun, even if they last for hours and hours. Always satisfying to win by outsmarting your opponents... I knew I won the moment I made a deal for Tennessee Avenue, the dominoes had already begun to fall at that point and 4 hours later I was champ :lol:

Lmho, agreed. And no better way to celebrate a victory than with a slice (or three) of pumpkin pie. Edit: with extra whipped cream.

Lmho, agreed. And no better way to celebrate a victory than with a slice (or three) of pumpkin pie. Edit: with extra whipped cream.
Pumpkin and apple pie with more than enough whipped cream