Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Areana broke

Some people are invisible for each other, its laggy af, and i straight up gained immunity and no one could attack me lmao. Fix that pls VR.
This man is complaining about not being able to be killed in arena.. shoot I wish we all had that problem while killing witch.
You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover. But You Can By Its First Few Chapters And Certainly By Its Last.

Some people are invisible for each other, its laggy af, and i straight up gained immunity and no one could attack me lmao. Fix that pls VR.
This man is complaining about not being able to be killed in arena.. shoot I wish we all had that problem while killing witch.
Bruh im just scared i’d get banned cuz every single time i kill someone i get called a hacker. Ik its not my fault but u never know. Also i dont have that kind of immunity. Witch and AoEs can still kill me, u just can’t directly cast skills on me nor auto me.

i was playing normally once like 2 witchs ago, and i opened arena list to group my clannies, suddenly my character changed to one of my clannies character, same weaps,armour,fash not only that but i had access to her inventory!

i think it happened to all who was in that group and we still was able to use our own classes skills but with her class animation which was a ranger lmao XD
Rogue Lvl 223 | herne
Mage Lvl 222 | rhia
Mage Lvl 217 | Morri

LazyDrunks

Funny story but that same glitch happened to a person in a dom clan back in 2013/14 and they discovered a guardian was hoarding drops they weren’t supposed to have lmao.

Ss of the inventory was posted and the guardian admitted he hoarded those drops.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

We have reset the Arena earlier today to alleviate this issue.
cool it just loaded the arena for the first time since the haloween update for me. Whatever you did during reset worked
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple