Below are the changes made to the game as of October 31st, 2019. Link to Previous Patch Notes (3.5.1)
We read all of your feedback with the new event boss, both positive and negative, and we appreciate everyone who has participated in each kill. We are awarding every player who were present for each victory with the following care package:
- 3 Superior Samhain Bounty Bags
- 2 Witchbane Mystery Chests
- 5 Heroic Combination Elixirs
Participation was determined as those that were inside the Global Arena pit within a small window of the kill. We feel that this was most fair for players of all levels and classes than coming up with several different reward packages for a variety of factors. It is possible for players to receive more than 1 care package if they were present for multiple kills.
Bheara of the Hell Coven:
We are trying something new with Bheara of the Hell Coven where loot is distributed more evenly while still maintaining the competitive nature of Celtic Heroes.
- Bheara of the Hell Coven now has Ancient Resolve and increased aggro radius.
- 5 Magic Phylacteries now surround the Global Arena pit. They are protected by Bheara and immune to all damage while she is alive.
- Each Phylactery has one piece of loot for a total of 5 pieces to be awarded to each player or group that destroys one.
- The loot is raid-level equipment from Dhiothu, Bloodthorn, and Gelebron. However, we have adjusted it so only the top two tiers drop and included Confluxes needed for Doch Ghul armor. Named Dhiothu weapons will not drop.
- Hellfire ability range has been increased from 1m to 10m (same as Dragon pet).
- Hellfire ability casting animation has been removed, making it instant cast.
- Hellsteed name and description now properly show in the tool-tip.
- Witchbane Mystery Chest name and description properly show in the tool-tip.
Hellsteed ability icon is missing in Abilities Page
Corrupted Seedling ability icon shows Hellsteed icon in Abilities Page.
Thank you for your continued support.
- The Celtic Heroes Team