Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Witch Dead

Lol i find it dumb how it took 300+ ppl and only dropped 4 things total. That’s...sad

Not to mention the lag was complete aids and half my group couldn’t even cast skills lol
That’s probably what VR is testing lol
Yeah, it's really hard if not impossible to get that many players in a beta, but that's the only reason I can think of why they did this live instead of beta.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Lol i find it dumb how it took 300+ ppl and only dropped 4 things total. That’s...sad

Not to mention the lag was complete aids and half my group couldn’t even cast skills lol
That’s probably what VR is testing lol. Hard to get that many players in a beta, so it’s much easier to do in live game where literally everyone can participate
Fantastic idea.
How to kill any enthusiasm for the new upgrade in one go...

That’s probably what VR is testing lol. Hard to get that many players in a beta, so it’s much easier to do in live game where literally everyone can participate
Fantastic idea.
Hey if Vr is taking this opportunity to test out their systems to better improve upon them for potential future updates then I don’t see an issue. Shows that they still do have plans for this game and plan to make it better.. that’s what I get from it.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Petition to remove drops from donn and give everybody something?
I don’t think they should just remove the drops from donn but award the same number of drops to each group present at the boss.
More like everyone there, groups might not be all from the same server, and there were plenty who were solo
Well I disagree with that because there’s ppl that are well below 220 present there that can’t even use the drops. Maybe every player present 210+ or something should be awarded drops.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

I don’t think they should just remove the drops from donn but award the same number of drops to each group present at the boss.
More like everyone there, groups might not be all from the same server, and there were plenty who were solo
Well I disagree with that because there’s ppl that are well below 220 present there that can’t even use the drops. Maybe every player present 210+ or something should be awarded drops.
Can’t use them but can sell them ;) which is what every player from Epona is likely to do anyways

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Fantastic idea.
Hey if Vr is taking this opportunity to test out their systems to better improve upon them for potential future updates then I don’t see an issue. Shows that they still do have plans for this game and plan to make it better.. that’s what I get from it.
Yes but it has to be done in a specific way.
Advertise and explain the rules of drops.
Dont build expectations and then demolish everything.

Would be very useful to announce and explain changes before next raid.

Oh definitely I don’t see the point in it being in arena where any level can enter, 210+ is perfect but anyone at that level can be on their own or grouped up
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger

Fantastic idea.
Yes but it has to be done in a specific way.
Advertise and explain the rules of drops.
Dont build expectations and then demolish everything.

Would be very useful to announce and explain changes before next raid.
Exactly, this is why I get the feeling that the whole event was really rushed and last minute. That combined with their typical privacy led to a bad outcome.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Can’t use them but can sell them ;) which is what every player from Epona is likely to do anyways
Why should they even be rewarded for doing almost no damage lol
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Oh definitely I don’t see the point in it being in arena where any level can enter, 210+ is perfect but anyone at that level can be on their own or grouped up
What is everyone else not 210+ supposed to do then? Farm lvl 10 skeletons for pumpkin bombs and extremely weak potions? Seasonal events have always been all inclusive in some way, and slapping everyone below 210 in the face sends a really bad message to those players. People are already extremely disappointed with this rushed event, so why make things worse? It’s a fair point.