Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: We need another arcane carnage event (or similar) before 2020

#12
Zkills wrote:Need to be careful with how many times an event like this gets pushed out, specifically the arcane event. Pures are like the candy of CH, they’re so sweet/delicious and a joy to get and it feels rewarding everytime you get one and gear another person with dg. Give too much candy though and people start to get sick, all the sudden that candy is nothing special anymore. It’s just something you come to expect when you reach endgame. DG is the only endgame armor players have to work towards (which is sad imo), so having too many of these events might not be the best idea (atleast until more endgame armor is pushed out), but having maybe 2 or 3 a year might be a good option. Gives something for players to look forward to if you have them at set dates.

Well that would be the case for dom servers... a server like Epona has like 4 times the amount of players who can get dg lmao. And pures are crazy overpriced

We need above average gear for dino, so obv we need events that help us get above average gear. Otherwise we’d be spending months if not more than a year just getting enough dg sets and resources to kill dino. Imo dg will never be like candy, simply because of supply and demand.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger


Image


._.

Re: We need another arcane carnage event (or similar) before 2020

#13
Curry30423 wrote:
Zkills wrote:Need to be careful with how many times an event like this gets pushed out, specifically the arcane event. Pures are like the candy of CH, they’re so sweet/delicious and a joy to get and it feels rewarding everytime you get one and gear another person with dg. Give too much candy though and people start to get sick, all the sudden that candy is nothing special anymore. It’s just something you come to expect when you reach endgame. DG is the only endgame armor players have to work towards (which is sad imo), so having too many of these events might not be the best idea (atleast until more endgame armor is pushed out), but having maybe 2 or 3 a year might be a good option. Gives something for players to look forward to if you have them at set dates.

Well that would be the case for dom servers... a server like Epona has like 4 times the amount of players who can get dg lmao. And pures are crazy overpriced

We need above average gear for dino, so obv we need events that help us get above average gear. Otherwise we’d be spending months if not more than a year just getting enough dg sets and resources to kill dino. Imo dg will never be like candy, simply because of supply and demand.

+1 curry this is what I was talking about zkills just speculates everything since he isn’t eg or is allowed to participate in eg content, if he actually experienced it he wouldn’t get so many things wrong and would have a different opinion, just because u make a post in every thread doesn’t make you right.
Image

Image

Re: We need another arcane carnage event (or similar) before 2020

#14
Curry30423 wrote:
Zkills wrote:Need to be careful with how many times an event like this gets pushed out, specifically the arcane event. Pures are like the candy of CH, they’re so sweet/delicious and a joy to get and it feels rewarding everytime you get one and gear another person with dg. Give too much candy though and people start to get sick, all the sudden that candy is nothing special anymore. It’s just something you come to expect when you reach endgame. DG is the only endgame armor players have to work towards (which is sad imo), so having too many of these events might not be the best idea (atleast until more endgame armor is pushed out), but having maybe 2 or 3 a year might be a good option. Gives something for players to look forward to if you have them at set dates.

Well that would be the case for dom servers... a server like Epona has like 4 times the amount of players who can get dg lmao. And pures are crazy overpriced

We need above average gear for dino, so obv we need events that help us get above average gear. Otherwise we’d be spending months if not more than a year just getting enough dg sets and resources to kill dino. Imo dg will never be like candy, simply because of supply and demand.

Well that’s what VR intended with Dino if you didn’t catch their hint lol. They knew they would be much slower with content releases with the studio working on 2 games for a little while, hence the creation of Dino to give players something to work towards beyond Dg for the time being. Thanks to the players ruining what VR had intended (and poor testing, might make a thread on that sometime) their plans have gone to the trash, now they’re probably sitting there like “well s**t, now what do we do?”.

Pures are candy. Maybe not in a dom world where they go straight to bank, but on Epona getting a pure can make anyone’s day lol. People are willing to pay 9m+ just for one, it’s crazy.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: We need another arcane carnage event (or similar) before 2020

#16
So just because they are candy on one of the 2 servers that have an open market doesn't mean those needs, or rather the opposite should weight more than all the other servers.

I don't think advice on endgame content coming from someone who is not even endgame should not be valued nearly as much as advice/feedback from actual endgame players.
Herne - LazyDrunks

Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Ranger 220
Mage 220
Warrior 201

Re: We need another arcane carnage event (or similar) before 2020

#17
Perhaps those of you who are so triggered by a lack of levels could look past that, and focus on the suggestions based on their content alone, rather than your issues with the user.

You don't necessarily have to be endgame in order to know about endgame content. If that were the case, then why do so many players feel the need to tell the developers how to do their jobs?? That being said, that also doesn't mean that those suggestions/information are always accurate, similar to how suggestions to the developers on how to run their game may not always be right either.

It's perfectly fine to correct a post if you feel it's inaccurate, but it's a completely different matter to baselessly criticize a post simply based on your opinion of the user, with no regard to the content of the post itself.


Essentially what I'm trying to say is: please keep posts on topic, and try to avoid dragging other issues into a topic and derailing it. If you have a problem with someone's post on a similar topic, link to it so others can realize why you say what you do.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can occasionally find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Re: We need another arcane carnage event (or similar) before 2020

#18
Skerwald wrote:So just because they are candy on one of the 2 servers that have an open market doesn't mean those needs, or rather the opposite should weight more than all the other servers.

I don't think advice on endgame content coming from someone who is not even endgame should not be valued nearly as much as advice/feedback from actual endgame players.

No it’s the same for all servers, unless if your clan is full of bums. Everyone likes pures right? The same way everyone likes candy. Something so small brings enjoyment to players, but too much of that candy and it’s no longer something special. How do you feel when a pure drops from a prime? My clan would always brighten up when it happened. Free servers just show the value of pures more so than other servers.

The comparison to pures and candy isn’t even my point (funny how people are so fixated on a tiny comparison lmao). My point is having too many of these events can actually hurt the game in the long run because of the fact that there is hardly any content beyond dg when it comes to armor sets and what not. If VR were to release plenty more endgame armor sets then yea, an event like this more frequently wouldn’t have as much as a bad long term effect.

Eragon nailed it in his post. You don’t have to be endgame to understand and know endgame. Kinda like the same way age doesn’t define your maturity. However with me I was endgame, Difinitus had to delete a bunch of posts that involved me showing that I was and someone desperately trying to play it off. I chose to not be endgame on Epona because I enjoy myself a lot more being a really good 190 mage versus being endgame and being apart of that endgame grind again. But why do I give my insight on endgame things? Because I love this game and any changes made at any stage of the game ultimately affects everyone regardless of current level. I worry about what happens at endgame the same way endgame players worry about early game.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: We need another arcane carnage event (or similar) before 2020

#20
Rogue4Life wrote:Maybe it’s time to add in new candy? Says a lot that pures added in 4+ years ago are still so sought after.

Lol this “candy” is way past it’s expiry date and is making everyone sick time to replace it with new ones is my point.

I hate using the term candy. People usually use that term for something nice and quick to get. Pures are not the case. Lol 4+ years and we are still trying to get more then 10% of the endgame population equipped? GTFO here with that lol. Maybe if DG had different avenues. Like for warriors they can pick between their current Dg(with changes cause the aura is awful) and a tank DG to make tanks feel included for full set. Or other classes they can have a choice between a Dps Dg set and a Support Dg set. But it's not like that at all. We wait 4+ years for some Dg. Told devs for yearrrrs to fix and finally we got SOMETHING. Still not a phenomenal fix, but it's something. Having increased spawns would be awesome. I'd want weekends to be increased spawns every weekend tbh. There's no point in waiting 3 days to kill a boss lol.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack

Roll Coal wrote: Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 35 guests