Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Next Update

I can see what you’re saying, Prince. But having the same events over and over again also get boring. It’s like just walking in circles—in the long run after a while you dont get much benefit in a way that you enjoy (not to mention you’re not going anywhere). Instead of walking in circles you could be hiking in the mountains and both enjoying the view and getting a work out!
Playing games (like CH) can be a means to prevent boredom... seems a little ironic to do that with a game that makes you walk in circles. CH was developed over time so that players with “newer” devices would be able to play. In all honesty, Prince, while it might not be your intent it’s a little selfish to want to keep the game small at the expense of the rest of the players. We all love the game just as much as you do, and we want to see it grow and progress—especially most endgame players—in a positive way. Having the same events over and over again for the sake of size just won’t accomplish that much, if at all.

I play the G.O.A.T game to enjoy and have fun and not to ease boredom.
Im not getting bored in the same events over and over and over and over. Hence im not getting bored killing mobs or bosses over and over and over and over and over. If i feel bored i just stop playing. If you are bored in the events dont do it or stop playing, because youre not happy. If your not happy in a game just quit, or your just stressing yourself. You play the game to enjoy and have fun, but if youre bored and not enjoying the game, then its time to quit or look for alternatives.

Why you call it endgame players. Is there a sequel to Avengers: Endgame, the answer is no. Its already the end, no continuation, no sequel, no part 2.

Can you add autoplay on the next update. :lol:
Im sorry angmar.

EPONA
jonleonhart - ranger lvl 150 (2019)
jonlionheart - rogue lvl 124 (2019)

DONN
BlinkDagger - rogue lvl 194 (2017)

Celtic Heroes is a G.O.A.T. Game (Greatest Of All Time)

Im not getting bored in the same events over and over and over and over. Hence im not getting bored killing mobs or bosses over and over and over and over and over. If i feel bored i just stop playing. If you are bored in the events dont do it or stop playing, because youre not happy. If your not happy in a game just quit, or your just stressing yourself. You play the game to enjoy and have fun, but if youre bored and not enjoying the game, then its time to quit or look for alternatives.

Why you call it endgame players. Is there a sequel to Avengers: Endgame, the answer is no. Its already the end, no continuation, no sequel, no part 2.

Can you add autoplay on the next update. :lol:
Next update? But you just said... nevermind.

*ginger snaps*
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Wrong. The marvel universe did not end after end-game. It was a story leading up to the fight. We already had spiderman far from home after endgame, which means the story goes on...

Same can be said for end-game in ch. Ch had several instances leading up to a big raid ( hrungnir leading up to mordy, mordy leading up to necro, proteus leading up to gelebron, gelebron leading up to bt, now bt and gele leading up to dino)

However, with what you were saying, you would suggest that marvel should just stop making new movies, because people already watched endgame. You assume that if people want to enjoy themselves, they are just going to watch the movie over and over again. Short term people will be fine with this.

However in the long run, they will get bored of having to see the same movie over and over again. You get my point now? It’s repetetive. Eventhough it used to be great, with no development or progress people will quit.

Did i say marvel universe? You said it not me.
I say Avengers: Endgame. Is there a sequel?
Spiderman far from home was a different movie but of course his part of avengers.
I think there was 4 avengers movie from start,
The Avengers, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Avengers: Infinity and the last Avengers: Endgame.

Because Avengers has ended with the Avengers: Endgame, Marvel create a different movie called Spiderman far from home but still part of marvel and avengers.

In Celtic Heroes because everyone one says endgame players, i guess thats the end. So VR create a new game called Warhammer: Oddysey.

Instead of creating another Avengers movie they create a new one called Spiderman far from home, because Avengers: Endgame has already ended.
And in Celtic Heroes instead of adding new content, VR create a new game called Warhammer: Oddysey. Because Celtic Heroes has endgame players.

Dont take my post personally or seriously its just my opinion, because at the end of the day VR still have the final decision in updating the game.
Yes I said marvel universe, because the marvel universe is the big picture. It consists of smaller individual parts, which combined form something unique, lets call them branches. If you actually paid attention to end-game, you noticed that end-games ending in fact set it up for a new villian, kang the conqueror probably. So after thanons( the big raid boss), they are working with smaller movies (small content updates) that add to the story to the next boss. Why on earth do you think marvel is still making new movies.

Celtic heroes had several themed updates in the past, for example: otherworld update, the dragonfire update, gelebrons tower update and the corrupted gardens update. If we follow your analogy, crom is the equivalant of thanos. We haven't seen him yet, so we are not in the end-game yet.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

If we follow your analogy, crom is the equivalant of thanos. We haven't seen him yet, so we are not in the end-game yet.
Crom - “I am inevitable”
*Crom snaps half of the players out of existence* (possible raid mechanic? ;) )
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

If we follow your analogy, crom is the equivalant of thanos. We haven't seen him yet, so we are not in the end-game yet.
Crom - “I am inevitable”
Well, there is a teleportation mechanic, so it wouldn't be terribly unfeasible to have half the players in the raid vanish at some point.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Crom - “I am inevitable”
He just needs to collect the 6 Affinity rocks to complete his Affinity Boot. We must assemble a team of heroes to protect the universe as we know it: The Revengers. Including: Captain Celtic, Steel Dude, Scorpion Man, The Very Credible Bulk, Fore (and his wind-imbued driver: Windbreaker), Hawknose, and Brown Recluse.

But yeah, not a bad raid mechanic tbh.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Crom - “I am inevitable”
Well, there is a teleportation mechanic, so it wouldn't be terribly unfeasible to have half the players in the raid vanish at some point.
Lol this gave me a few ideas. I could try and design the entire crom raid lol. In my expansion idea thread I started the design of the raid Croms shade. Could do one of Crom now.

I still want VR to create this. I received so much positive feedback for this idea when showing it to other people (including people who don’t use the forums) and it will help get the game to where it needs to be.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge