Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: How long have you been playing CH?

Unfortunately I can’t figure out how to tell the exact date of when I downloaded the game on my iOS (just found the last time I played... 1 month ago o.O). I haven’t been playing nearly as long as you all though lol.
It been almost two years. I think I downloaded it sometime in mid to late winter, because I remember getting ready for Christmas stuff. Anyway, I feel like I’ve grown in the game a lot in those two years thanks to veterans like you all :D

Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—183 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t duel or dice. :D

Angmar Reid wrote:Unfortunately I can’t figure out how to tell the exact date of when I downloaded the game on my iOS (just found the last time I played... 1 month ago o.O). I haven’t been playing nearly as long as you all though lol.
It been almost two years. I think I downloaded it sometime in mid to late winter, because I remember getting ready for Christmas stuff. Anyway, I feel like I’ve grown in the game a lot in those two years thanks to veterans like you all :D

If you open the App Store, then go to your account (on iPad I can click my profile pic in the top right) then go to Purchases, you can search through your purchased apps, which includes the date you purchased it.
Eragon123 - lvl 220 ranger
Zamorak1 - lvl 220 mage
Sulis
Sneaky o.O
Have questions about anything? PM me!

Latest Celtic Heroes Database Update: Character Creator! Go Team #WorldSkillsUSA!

Since 2012

Have however got my account banned in 2016 so I havent played since but I recently started playing again on a new account.
Rhiannon
Collector since 2013
Proud owner of Radiant Golden Black Wizard Charm (Less than 5 on Rhiannon)
Proud owner of Archfiend Wings of Dreams (Less than 5 on Rhiannon)
Proud Owner of 38 Charms! Each one is different!

It’s been too long. Coming up on my 8th year in about a month. I started on Halloween of 2011. I remember finding CH in my app store after searching through for hours (that’s what I did back in the day).
★ℚʊɛɛɳ øƒ Ғɑṩɧɪøɳ
iOS Player since 2011
Name: Killerado
World: Morrigan
I'm a Forums Guide, if you need help feel free to PM me
Rainbow Color
ケルトの戦士 (Keruto no senshi, Celtic Warriors)
Esquilax is the best!

I just returned after a hiatus, but I was 15 years old, I am now 23, 24 this November, and married, ahhh, how times change. That’s when I first downloaded the game and first joined the forum. I remember when I found this game my sister had just gotton married, and I felt lonely as hell being alone in the house now haha, this game really helped me out back then.
Server: Arawn
Player: Phyzem:216Rogue
Player: Krypto:187-Rogue
Clan: Unit
http://www.youtube.com/mrappbee