Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: VR, We Really Do Need Answers

Just Moon wrote:Transparency and feedback seem to be pretty thin on the ground atm with most feedback / suggestion threads being ignored. If some of the tiny changes people have asked for are too much to ask then it speaks volumes about the resources available.

It send they have enough time to place bans all over the place, but reply very slowly to appeals, or glitch logins.

It can be really frustrating.

BubsMcFace wrote:
Just Moon wrote:Transparency and feedback seem to be pretty thin on the ground atm with most feedback / suggestion threads being ignored. If some of the tiny changes people have asked for are too much to ask then it speaks volumes about the resources available.

It send they have enough time to place bans all over the place, but reply very slowly to appeals, or glitch logins.

It can be really frustrating.

They can place bans instead of their mods if u talk badly of them or criticize them, they can threat ppl in-game, they can answer a thread about chickens 3 times, but they cant give a sh*t on whats important. The irony.

EDIT: watch this comment being deleted and I get banned, but them still not commenting on it.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

art team aside I think the design team aren't doing much since they are not reworking classes, gear , I am satisfied with drop rates personally but hate the long spawn times of bosses.

We were told VR doesnt have shareholders to answer to and have more control of the game yet the majority of the things they do is related to plat, the core game needs fixing first the longer they delay this the harder it will be to fix .

Its funny how they purposely avoid this one. Lets see if we can draw their attention.

Hey schwing, classic WoW is coming back, are u beta resting it and ditching CH?
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex