Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Against the dominance

#81
X-Tactical (PCR) wrote:
rameyrat wrote:Why do people from dom clans keep saying things like "do you want us to just stop bossing?" That's ridiculous and is not what people are saying. I was in the dom clan on my server and was in chat to see them say things like "Reset...server back up. Let's go get Aggy and Hrung because those are the bosses that ( non dom clan) can kill." Why do that? End game clans don't need those. Clan banks are overflowing with drops from those bosses. Why go after the only bosses smaller clans are able to kill?

That is what this thread is all about. It's about the dom clans making sure they dominant every single thing in the game so no other clan has a chance. It's not about asking the dom clans to just stop bossing. I, for one, thrive on competition. But when the server is so dead that there isn't even enough people willing to go up against the dom clan anymore, life in the game is just boring. Being in the dom clan is boring too. No comp, no problem killing everything whenever you want. Too boring and repetitive for me.

Stop trying to twist words and act like everyone thinks dom clans are evil and we just want you to stop playing the game. That's not true. I want you to keep at it. I just don't agree with you making sure the smaller clans get absolutely nothing. There's really no reason for that. No one is going to gear up enough from Aggy and Hrung to take down a dom clan. That's just silly. And it's silly watching you break your backs making sure you get those bosses first before anyone else can.

One more thing. Someone mentioned one of the issues with the other clans was drop selling. I don't sell drops. Drop selling is a no-no in the other clans I've been talking to. But you can't stop it from happening. And it happens in all clans, even yours. How else are Gele drops showing up on the AH when we only have one clan on the server that can kill him?

There's also a couple members from that dom clan on our server who have toons in other clans, and use those other toons to sell drops they get from big raids. It's not hard to figure out who is who if you just pay attention....just like people who use alt accounts to post on the forum here instead of their main acct. Just takes a couple min of research.


I think Bubs Mcface mentioned how gele drops end up in AH 99% of the time, people leave to another server, and you think those people that leave have sympathy for small clans? Yeah that's why they sell their items for 2m+ a piece.. to help themselves elsewhere.. actually farming gold for themselves off your dime, as they have little to nothing in the gear, and since those people have 0 patience they sell their gear to go get instant gratification on roll and open market server. Stop blaming the clans, since when has the game become telling people what they can and cant kill? If dom clans are so awful take your like minded friends and defeat them, it's been done before on servers with just shop gear, or.. maybe no one wants to go with you because the small clans rules, recruitment and leadership is subpar? Not all struggling clans are struggling due to being out bossed, I've seen many of times where hrung and mord are simply sitting up, how long have they been there? Why are the small clans not camping them??

And you figure allowing clans to kill hrung aggy and mord will compete with how the game is set up? It would still be an impossible task to beat years of DG and BT gear at any boss, mord hrung and aggy items are futile in comparison.

You know, I never came to the forum to complain about things. I simply responded to the OP and have been trying to defend myself ever since. I never called out a single person, clan, or server by name. You keep attacking me because, I can only guess, you know I'm right and you have a bit of guilt there. I've had enough of your personal insults. You've already called me stupid and subpar in this thread. You can stop now. I always thought you were one of the sweetest guys in this game but now I know the truth.

Re: Against the dominance

#83
Chaotic wrote:
PrinceLelouch wrote:
Chaotic wrote:Blame the game not the player. If hrung drop its godly helms more often we wouldn't need to kill it still after 6 years of it being in game. Aggy is probably only killed for its magic lure rings.



Blame the...
toxic community and,
lvl 200+ player with full DG set killing meteoric boss.

But...
I would never BLAME a G.O.A.T GAME.

They need the metoric because their new account can't level to 205 and get edl straight up... another progression problem. Once again the games fault, not the players.


Fact is, since endgame players need to gear their alts, they kill meteoric etc bosses, which results in new(er) players getting frustrated because it becomes more difficult to gear their mains. I wouldn’t always blame the game or the toxicity of players. Honestly it’s just the players’ reaction to other players’ actions lol. No matter what you do you really can’t “fix” it. New players just need to adapt, and sometimes it takes time to do that. One of the biggest lessons I learned getting into CH.
Image


Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—183 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit. I ginger snap.

Re: Against the dominance

#84
rameyrat wrote:
X-Tactical (PCR) wrote:
rameyrat wrote:Why do people from dom clans keep saying things like "do you want us to just stop bossing?" That's ridiculous and is not what people are saying. I was in the dom clan on my server and was in chat to see them say things like "Reset...server back up. Let's go get Aggy and Hrung because those are the bosses that ( non dom clan) can kill." Why do that? End game clans don't need those. Clan banks are overflowing with drops from those bosses. Why go after the only bosses smaller clans are able to kill?

That is what this thread is all about. It's about the dom clans making sure they dominant every single thing in the game so no other clan has a chance. It's not about asking the dom clans to just stop bossing. I, for one, thrive on competition. But when the server is so dead that there isn't even enough people willing to go up against the dom clan anymore, life in the game is just boring. Being in the dom clan is boring too. No comp, no problem killing everything whenever you want. Too boring and repetitive for me.

Stop trying to twist words and act like everyone thinks dom clans are evil and we just want you to stop playing the game. That's not true. I want you to keep at it. I just don't agree with you making sure the smaller clans get absolutely nothing. There's really no reason for that. No one is going to gear up enough from Aggy and Hrung to take down a dom clan. That's just silly. And it's silly watching you break your backs making sure you get those bosses first before anyone else can.

One more thing. Someone mentioned one of the issues with the other clans was drop selling. I don't sell drops. Drop selling is a no-no in the other clans I've been talking to. But you can't stop it from happening. And it happens in all clans, even yours. How else are Gele drops showing up on the AH when we only have one clan on the server that can kill him?

There's also a couple members from that dom clan on our server who have toons in other clans, and use those other toons to sell drops they get from big raids. It's not hard to figure out who is who if you just pay attention....just like people who use alt accounts to post on the forum here instead of their main acct. Just takes a couple min of research.


I think Bubs Mcface mentioned how gele drops end up in AH 99% of the time, people leave to another server, and you think those people that leave have sympathy for small clans? Yeah that's why they sell their items for 2m+ a piece.. to help themselves elsewhere.. actually farming gold for themselves off your dime, as they have little to nothing in the gear, and since those people have 0 patience they sell their gear to go get instant gratification on roll and open market server. Stop blaming the clans, since when has the game become telling people what they can and cant kill? If dom clans are so awful take your like minded friends and defeat them, it's been done before on servers with just shop gear, or.. maybe no one wants to go with you because the small clans rules, recruitment and leadership is subpar? Not all struggling clans are struggling due to being out bossed, I've seen many of times where hrung and mord are simply sitting up, how long have they been there? Why are the small clans not camping them??

And you figure allowing clans to kill hrung aggy and mord will compete with how the game is set up? It would still be an impossible task to beat years of DG and BT gear at any boss, mord hrung and aggy items are futile in comparison.

You know, I never came to the forum to complain about things. I simply responded to the OP and have been trying to defend myself ever since. I never called out a single person, clan, or server by name. You keep attacking me because, I can only guess, you know I'm right and you have a bit of guilt there. I've had enough of your personal insults. You've already called me stupid and subpar in this thread. You can stop now. I always thought you were one of the sweetest guys in this game but now I know the truth.


It's not an attack, nearly every post I've read has some inuendo of hate for a dom clan, I didnt call you stupid either lol, I'd like to see where I said that, as for subpar I was referring to why people might not wanna join another clan because their leadership or rules aren't so great, and yeah truth is I was also was a struggling player for years, everyone forgets that, rather than get mad I joined a dom clan and made friends and had fun guess that makes you a bad person now, I always give things away for free or help kill bosses on occasion even for non clannies lol now dont act like you know me, and for sure coming here to bash my friends and clanmates on a public setting insuiating they're all heartless greedy non caring players who could careless wont fly with me, if that makes me not cool then so be it, I'll be the spokesperson for those who get labeled.

Re: Against the dominance

#85
Angmar Reid wrote:
Chaotic wrote:
PrinceLelouch wrote:

Blame the...
toxic community and,
lvl 200+ player with full DG set killing meteoric boss.

But...
I would never BLAME a G.O.A.T GAME.

They need the metoric because their new account can't level to 205 and get edl straight up... another progression problem. Once again the games fault, not the players.


Fact is, since endgame players need to gear their alts, they kill meteoric etc bosses, which results in new(er) players getting frustrated because it becomes more difficult to gear their mains. I wouldn’t always blame the game or the toxicity of players. Honestly it’s just the players’ reaction to other players’ actions lol. No matter what you do you really can’t “fix” it. New players just need to adapt, and sometimes it takes time to do that. One of the biggest lessons I learned getting into CH.


Endgame players should help new players...
Endgame players should be a good example...
Endgame players should be a role model...
Youtuber should be a good role model...

When i started playing this game, I dont have alt and only 1 account and 1 toon.
Endgame players can kill meteoric boss anytime, anyday. But new players cannot kill meteoric boss anytime, anyday because they need the help of their clan.
How can new players compete with DOM CLANS if your killing them when they just started playing?
Dont blame the game, I will never blame the G.O.A.T. GAME.
BlinkDagger-rogue lvl 194 DONN (METEORIC SET)(2017) quit

jonleonhart - ranger lvl 130 EPONA (2019)
Prince Lelouch - warrior lvl 55 EPONA (2019)
Blink Dagger - rogue lvl 22 EPONA (2019)

Celtic Heroes is a G.O.A.T. Game (Greatest Of All Time)

Re: Against the dominance

#86
X-Tactical (PCR) wrote:
rameyrat wrote:
X-Tactical (PCR) wrote:
I think Bubs Mcface mentioned how gele drops end up in AH 99% of the time, people leave to another server, and you think those people that leave have sympathy for small clans? Yeah that's why they sell their items for 2m+ a piece.. to help themselves elsewhere.. actually farming gold for themselves off your dime, as they have little to nothing in the gear, and since those people have 0 patience they sell their gear to go get instant gratification on roll and open market server. Stop blaming the clans, since when has the game become telling people what they can and cant kill? If dom clans are so awful take your like minded friends and defeat them, it's been done before on servers with just shop gear, or.. maybe no one wants to go with you because the small clans rules, recruitment and leadership is subpar? Not all struggling clans are struggling due to being out bossed, I've seen many of times where hrung and mord are simply sitting up, how long have they been there? Why are the small clans not camping them??

And you figure allowing clans to kill hrung aggy and mord will compete with how the game is set up? It would still be an impossible task to beat years of DG and BT gear at any boss, mord hrung and aggy items are futile in comparison.

You know, I never came to the forum to complain about things. I simply responded to the OP and have been trying to defend myself ever since. I never called out a single person, clan, or server by name. You keep attacking me because, I can only guess, you know I'm right and you have a bit of guilt there. I've had enough of your personal insults. You've already called me stupid and subpar in this thread. You can stop now. I always thought you were one of the sweetest guys in this game but now I know the truth.


It's not an attack, nearly every post I've read has some inuendo of hate for a dom clan, I didnt call you stupid either lol, I'd like to see where I said that, as for subpar I was referring to why people might not wanna join another clan because their leadership or rules aren't so great, and yeah truth is I was also was a struggling player for years, everyone forgets that, rather than get mad I joined a dom clan and made friends and had fun guess that makes you a bad person now, I always give things away for free or help kill bosses on occasion even for non clannies lol now dont act like you know me, and for sure coming here to bash my friends and clanmates on a public setting insuiating they're all heartless greedy non caring players who could careless wont fly with me, if that makes me not cool then so be it, I'll be the spokesperson for those who get labeled.

Well I cant really show you where you used the word stupid since you've obviously deleted and edited the majority of your posts. Good job and well played.

Re: Against the dominance

#87
Things got pretty heated up in here for a min. Dunno how we all survived the weekend so far without getting banned or the thread locked. Lol. Couldnt help but wonder if mods were watching all that. Although now it kinda looks like im argueing with myself. Lol
Image

Re: Against the dominance

#88
PrinceLelouch wrote:
Angmar Reid wrote:
Chaotic wrote:They need the metoric because their new account can't level to 205 and get edl straight up... another progression problem. Once again the games fault, not the players.


Fact is, since endgame players need to gear their alts, they kill meteoric etc bosses, which results in new(er) players getting frustrated because it becomes more difficult to gear their mains. I wouldn’t always blame the game or the toxicity of players. Honestly it’s just the players’ reaction to other players’ actions lol. No matter what you do you really can’t “fix” it. New players just need to adapt, and sometimes it takes time to do that. One of the biggest lessons I learned getting into CH.


Endgame players should help new players...
Endgame players should be a good example...
Endgame players should be a role model...
Youtuber should be a good role model...

When i started playing this game, I dont have alt and only 1 account and 1 toon.
Endgame players can kill meteoric boss anytime, anyday. But new players cannot kill meteoric boss anytime, anyday because they need the help of their clan.
How can new players compete with DOM CLANS if your killing them when they just started playing?
Dont blame the game, I will never blame the G.O.A.T. GAME.


Yeah, maybe the more experienced players should help out the newer players. But, unfortunately, that’s not how life works lol. Not all endgamers help newer players (however that’s NOT putting down the fact that there are some amazing endgamers who love to help newer players). And you’re a solo player aren’t you? Unless I missed a post saying otherwise, you get your drops from AH, and those drops come from endgamers who kill those bosses.
Just making a point and not meaning to go in any insulting direction. (Shrug)
Image


Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—183 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit. I ginger snap.

Re: Against the dominance

#89
If a clan is killing bosses like frozen/metroic etc just to prevent other clans from progressing then thats what I would consider toxic and bad, but ur only option then is to fight back and try to out lock them on it cuz they are doing nothing against the rules /:
But in MOST cases, bosses like hrung mord and even aggy are killed because after 6+ years of release, their loot are still desired by main toons and players that have been playing the game for years. Some people got too tired and quit, while others are “dominating” these bosses.

Its a game design issue, not players fault, especially when they are doing nothing against ToS of the game. They are just playing the game the way the devs intended it to be; a never ending grind.

Re: Against the dominance

#90
rameyrat wrote:
X-Tactical (PCR) wrote:
rameyrat wrote:You know, I never came to the forum to complain about things. I simply responded to the OP and have been trying to defend myself ever since. I never called out a single person, clan, or server by name. You keep attacking me because, I can only guess, you know I'm right and you have a bit of guilt there. I've had enough of your personal insults. You've already called me stupid and subpar in this thread. You can stop now. I always thought you were one of the sweetest guys in this game but now I know the truth.


It's not an attack, nearly every post I've read has some inuendo of hate for a dom clan, I didnt call you stupid either lol, I'd like to see where I said that, as for subpar I was referring to why people might not wanna join another clan because their leadership or rules aren't so great, and yeah truth is I was also was a struggling player for years, everyone forgets that, rather than get mad I joined a dom clan and made friends and had fun guess that makes you a bad person now, I always give things away for free or help kill bosses on occasion even for non clannies lol now dont act like you know me, and for sure coming here to bash my friends and clanmates on a public setting insuiating they're all heartless greedy non caring players who could careless wont fly with me, if that makes me not cool then so be it, I'll be the spokesperson for those who get labeled.

Well I cant really show you where you used the word stupid since you've obviously deleted and edited the majority of your posts. Good job and well played.


I didnt delete any post before this involving you, and if i edited smthing it was grammar but ok... I definitely didn't call you stupid or even implied it, I'm merely here to defend the assault on dom clannies, I'm suprised at what this has morphed into, I'm all for small clans, I had my own clan for a long time, but when clan war turns into berating big clans then it's time to take a step back and think.. hmm maybe this isnt right. This character assassination of me is over, good try. I suggested things earlier about how maybe systems, recruitment, leadership, could be to a small clans detriment or success rather than simply oppression and it might be a good idea to take a look at those things first but somehow that got taken as name calling, well goodluck.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Andrew and 15 guests