Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Gele Lock Battle Crap pls all respond

A general good rule of thumb for bossing is until the boss is locked by one group, anything is fair game until then.

Anything past when it’s already locked, (calming tank, pulling adds, etc) could be considered griefing.

If a smaller group outlooks the larger group, then simply leave the area and wait for them to wipe or kill it. If they truly can’t kill it, then they’ll wipe and then it becomes fair game again.

In this particular scenario, if it was actually only 15 toons and they can’t kill, then you’ll have to wait until they wipe before trying to lock again since they technically outlocked you.

Even if it was something more dramatic like 8 to 40 toons, there’s no one who can say there’s a “correct” number of toons to kill a boss since it can always be done with more or less.

I have some sympathy as when we were the underdog clan fighting dg people we had the exact same issues. But as frustrating and stressful these lock battles can be, especially gele with crystals up and shield, it really is fair game until it’s locked.

I’d be wary of calling them out too much since if you guys continue vying for Gele, sooner rather than later it will be you trying to lock it with not enough toons and the tit for tat with bad blood can end up spilling over into a server war with grief everywhere. If they genuinely only had 8 people they would not be able to gather sufficient people before they wiped and with them all on max curse you can run in and relock it.

Just focus on getting as many prot as you can to get your DG quota up.
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

Stop trolling :lol:
How can we grief a fight where we lock the boss?
We grief ourselfs?
Its not against any rules to lock a boss and wipe and relock it until more ppl login.
Finally we get some endgame competition and it comes with drama.. why?

Come lock the boss and we will leave and wait for you to kill or wipe..
Its kinda ridiculus to complain about someone locking a boss.. :/ lame af
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------

We are not complaining about the fact of doing a lock battle. The point I bring up is you didnt have enough to kill it. You didnt kill it till over an hr or more later. Your whole point was to just lock us out. That's the sad point. That's your childish tactics I'm talking about. If you had enough and were ready then let's go all out. You were not!!! Sad sad sad you are.

Cant have 50 people in a lock group, so the 8 vs 50 comment in the screenshot was kinda dumb, its lock group vs lock group. Those tanks and druids aren't gonna help much in locking. And here one lock group has gele weapons, dg armor, and bt jewels, so that's a hefty advantage. Also I view any attempt at disrupting another clan fighting a boss, and causing them to waste lixes and time, when you dont have the people there to kill the boss yourself present, that's griefing. It's a lock battle to get lock and kill the boss, you just outlock us to show you can and waste our time. Here is a screenshot of scar asking about it too. Not sure if it was happening to him and he wanted to ban people or if he was asking to see how far he can push it without getting banned himself. Either way he knows the truth of that clans actions.
I just have a question about griefing... aka destroying someones lixes when they try to exp or try to make a bossraid harder or even make them fail..

So this WAS a huge problem in donn .. and was reported constantly.. but noone did anything..
... now my question is.. have you started to bann for "griefing" now?
And what is messured as griefing?
(Dont know if I have posted in the right section)
Last edited by Robert on Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Correctly Quoted

On Sulis, All endgame clans consider out locking simply to disrupt another clan's kill without the intention/capability of being able to actually down the boss as griefing.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

On Sulis, All endgame clans consider out locking simply to disrupt another clan's kill without the intention/capability of being able to actually down the boss as griefing.
Well I think the issue is they could kill it just not for a bit and it's better to wipe and use lixes than have to wait for days just to have another shot at him

On donn the issue is them oulocking us to make us fail. Then they wipe, due to inadequate number of people. Then outlocking us again when we start over. Their ability to outlock us is obvious, but they could not kill him. Then saying "outlock us and we will leave". This to me suggest they are doing it maliciously. If that's not the case then I'd like to hear their reasoning.