Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Global Tavern

Great and your system works for you and our system works for us. Really arrogant comments from you seeing as you know nothing about the clan I'm in or the environment of the clan. We also don't label them scammers.

That being said this is getting off topic so I wish you the best of luck on Gwyd/Nuada.
Never said you called them scammers, I have seen dom clans call people who left with earned/bought gear scammers. I was referring to what Gwydion does not do, not what Elementals does do. I have no idea what elementals calls people who leave with their earned items.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Great and your system works for you and our system works for us. Really arrogant comments from you seeing as you know nothing about the clan I'm in or the environment of the clan. We also don't label them scammers.

That being said this is getting off topic so I wish you the best of luck on Gwyd/Nuada.
Never said you called them scammers, I have seen dom clans call people who left with earned/bought gear scammers. I was referring to what Gwydion does not do, not what Elementals does do. I have no idea what elementals calls people who leave with their earned items.
cant talk for elsewhere but on arawn i was labeled one of the biggest scammers in the servers history after packing up shop and xfering all my hard earned gear to epona for several thousand chests
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

cant talk for elsewhere but on arawn i was labeled one of the biggest scammers in the servers history after packing up shop and xfering all my hard earned gear to epona for several thousand chests
Yes arawn was actually the world I was referring too.

Absolutely ridiculous after thousands of bosses, necro, mords prots etc etc your clan expects it has a claim to everything you earned.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here