Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What server should a new player begin on?

Interested in playing, but every server I try it seems to be dead. So what's an active server that's beginner friendly?
With 19 servers in a mobile game, the population is very much split. The game is an open world and u have several different "cultures" between servers, which is hard to just categorize into "rolls" "votes" and "dkp". If u want more elaborated explanations u can add me on Line, pm me here if u want.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Just like Crim said, every server is different, as are the players that play this game.
If you have a general idea of what type of gaming experience you want I can help narrow down a list for you!
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

He wants an active server that’s beginner friendly. He’s a new player that doesn’t know the play styles. Epona or Taranis are very new player friendly and Epona especially is very active. 1-2 pages of players at the castle at any given time.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

He wants an active server that’s beginner friendly. He’s a new player that doesn’t know the play styles. Epona or Taranis are very new player friendly and Epona especially is very active. 1-2 pages of players at the castle at any given time.
New players typically aren’t as committed though making epona a bad choice as only real way to progress to real EG caliber is to either spend thousands of hours farming or buy thousands a year in plat.
I’ve found it’s easier when you don’t have connections to start off on a server with a strong noob clan or on a server where no one monopolizes the bosses and all drops given freely from personal banks.
Also makes it easier if they choose to progress to EG if DKP is used as a not as fully invested player can still end up reasonably geared, contrary to what happens on Epona.
Bob The God

New players typically aren’t as committed though making epona a bad choice as only real way to progress to real EG caliber is to either spend thousands of hours farming or buy thousands a year in plat.
I’ve found it’s easier when you don’t have connections to start off on a server with a strong noob clan or on a server where no one monopolizes the bosses and all drops given freely from personal banks.
Also makes it easier if they choose to progress to EG if DKP is used as a not as fully invested player can still end up reasonably geared, contrary to what happens on Epona.
Making gold on Epona for gear really isn’t that hard. Can make millions easily.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Well I do have a 54 ranger on Lir. So how is Lir as a server?
Frankly I don’t know much about it, which means it’s probably one of the calmer servers so it should be a good choice!
If you have any questions I would suggest going to the Lir subforum and ask there and I’m sure you will get some response from players who play there!
Bob The God

Well I do have a 54 ranger on Lir. So how is Lir as a server?
End game wise Lir is roughly 2nd weakest server because the server used to be run by apparently "corrupted" (Im saying it like that as I wasnt there thus not my place to judge) inactive leaders. I do admit that they recently started taking down BT, and from little bit of convos with them they came off as nice people to me, at least the new leaders. Try to take objective opinions of ppl, someone who would explain u about all playstyles objectively and not someone who will force u to believe that only epona or taranis are friendly.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex