Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Item names

So, support and I have been emailing back and forth for about a week now, about a horse that just vanished from my inventory.
They need the name of my horse. I have like 5000 items between like 15 accounts. How is someone supposed to know an exact name of all these items available in ch?

All I can remember is it's a sages black SOMETHING OR ANOTHER. pony?colt?horse? I don't remember.... I called him poop head, but I don't think support can find a poop head.

So, hopefully, someone here knows these dumb names.....

95% black horse. Not the one with the gallop skill. Just the plain Jane black horse.....
What's his name (don't say poop head, support can't find poop head, they need Otm name of him)

Thanks

Edited because forums didn't like me saying S.h.i.t. Head

Re: Item names

The Sage's Black Colt is the 90% horse with no skill. The Sage's Black Stallion is 95% speed with the gallop skill.

There may be a 95% black horse without a gallop skill, but I can't find it at the moment. I don't think it would be a Sage's Black.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

He might have been a 90, I have too many darn items to keep tract of all the details.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but there are only 2 variations of each horse. It's either got the gallop skill, or it don't. Right?
I replied back to support with he colt name, hopefully they can figure out how/why he just vanished from my inventory.....
Makes me wonder..... how many other items has just vanished out of inventory, from anybody.....

Sages black pony is 85%

Pony, Colt and Stallion are the only variations that I'm aware of.
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsRogue - lvl 220 rogue
H3ROsRanger - lvl 200 ranger
H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage
H3ROsDruid - lvl 220 druid
H3ROsWarrior - lvl 200 warrior
H3ROsLocker - lvl 190 rogue

Can't imagine losing kills to a ranger in 2019.

In the past 7 years, I haven't notice this happen to me at all. I suppose it's possible that random mob loot may have vanished, as it's not something I would really have noticed...but I haven't really heard of it happening. Usually it's player error... They transferred it to an alt a few weeks past and completely forgot, or sent it to a friend, or someone else with account access took it, or they may have even been trying to fake it.

Info stored in a database doesn't randomly change for no reason.

What name did you give them? "Sage's Black Colt" exactly like that?

Seems like a rather weird issue to me.

What name did you give them? "Sage's Black Colt" exactly like that?

Seems like a rather weird issue to me.
Agreed... I don’t completely understand how this could happen.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Yup, I told them sages black colt....

I miss mulder..... I had an almost similar situation with my old sages black stallion. I loaned it to my daughter, and when she was done, she mailed it to me.i didn't play for a little over a week, and forgot she mailed it to me. When I logged back in, I had no mail. My daughter swore she mailed it. I contacted support from my daughters account, and mine it was mailed to. Support said they can't find any trace of anything being mailed. I contacted mulder, and the next day, the stallion was in my mail. He said they found it being sent, but never made it to me.....

And now support is saying this item don't exist???

Yup, I told them sages black colt....

I miss mulder..... I had an almost similar situation with my old sages black stallion. I loaned it to my daughter, and when she was done, she mailed it to me.i didn't play for a little over a week, and forgot she mailed it to me. When I logged back in, I had no mail. My daughter swore she mailed it. I contacted support from my daughters account, and mine it was mailed to. Support said they can't find any trace of anything being mailed. I contacted mulder, and the next day, the stallion was in my mail. He said they found it being sent, but never made it to me.....

And now support is saying this item don't exist???
This probably isn’t something to dwell on... sucks, yeah, but we don’t know the situation VR is in right now and sometimes you just gotta move on. And you can’t let something like this ruin your gameplay... just a whole bunch of pixels that give a boost of speed. Not like $500 bucks or anything lol
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.