Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Epona the first to Kill BT!

Also a big difference I only see between servers are warriors in epona use the silver sheild and mabon uses the gold one....pretty sure gold is bettterrr 0.0

Anyways bt died because epona tried first. I am sure others could of killed it too if did it FIRST. Thats what FIRST means. You just didn’t want that first kill so badly. Thats your fault. Your competitive spirit is just poop. Theres a difference between who did it first and who gained the ability to be able to kill it first.

Where did I describe doing it any type of way? Please quote me or not mention my name thx..

My issue was with a indvidual only who likes to claim my clans dps and or my servers dps is trash.. and I pointed out that his server killed with 60 people in 60 min.. I mean if you can't kill something within 20 min u have no place calling another servers dps trash.. as for the kill I said congrats to epona it's good they killed at least someone decided to fight through the lags and the bugs.. many choose not too obviously nothing wrong with that either..
Being the uncontested best dps on arawn just about since the tower release all the way until I sold my gear and xfered is where I base that claim from lol. Has nothing to do with my new servers players and their dps lol...do I really need to reel off my list of kill conditions whilst I still played arawn for you? Safe to say I played around a lot because I would get quite literally every single kill there on a chaos boss, be that unhasted against hasted dg sets, using a shortbow, lagging out mid kill, lending out gear to others, not casting edl wrath, wearing no dg, wearing dl set, beating mages on edls...I could continue

You should know me well enough to realise that if your gonna have res clannies trash talking me and my server in your clans private chats that I find out about i will be doing the exact same thing :lol: :lol:
I don't know why people get triggered over the facts lol. Arawn and mabon have been laughable dps players for a long time now. I've seen it all, skill rings over dagger/bow etc. Health braces etc. What ventius is saying is true and maybe instead of complaining about it, prove him wrong.
Plus rogue/ranger dg sets using defense braces :lol: plus diesel started gearing dg sets to 220 players to lock mordy from comp mind you these dg sets don’t even know how to dps even then they failed to lock mordy from comp’s lockers haha. Also diesel if you’re going to gear dg sets might as well give em to players who know how to dps... then you won’t have lots of raged kills and people won’t be talking about how much of a joke arawn dps is

Being the uncontested best dps on arawn just about since the tower release all the way until I sold my gear and xfered is where I base that claim from lol. Has nothing to do with my new servers players and their dps lol...do I really need to reel off my list of kill conditions whilst I still played arawn for you? Safe to say I played around a lot because I would get quite literally every single kill there on a chaos boss, be that unhasted against hasted dg sets, using a shortbow, lagging out mid kill, lending out gear to others, not casting edl wrath, wearing no dg, wearing dl set, beating mages on edls...I could continue

You should know me well enough to realise that if your gonna have res clannies trash talking me and my server in your clans private chats that I find out about i will be doing the exact same thing :lol: :lol:
I don't know why people get triggered over the facts lol. Arawn and mabon have been laughable dps players for a long time now. I've seen it all, skill rings over dagger/bow etc. Health braces etc. What ventius is saying is true and maybe instead of complaining about it, prove him wrong.
Plus rogue/ranger dg sets using defense braces :lol: plus diesel started gearing dg sets to 220 players to lock mordy from comp mind you these dg sets don’t even know how to dps even then they failed to lock mordy from comp’s lockers haha. Also diesel if you’re going to gear dg sets might as well give em to players who know how to dps... then you won’t have lots of raged kills and people won’t be talking about how much of a joke arawn dps is
1. Have no clue who you are lol

2. Mordy hasn't been killed by anyone other then res on arawn in a long time..

3. Most of our gele kills are one lix kills and hasn't raged in a good long time.. (minus one of the recent reset ones do to lag and flashing in good honesty)

4. I give dg sets to loyal committed members and all still in clan.. why would I give to someone like some of the recent trash I kicked and waste the drops?