Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Carnage without bosses

Perhaps a dumb question but asking anyway ... will leaving a boss up effect other legacies from not spawning?? 5 hours on Danu and only 6 star that's been up in Carrow (to my knowledge) is a Ymir ..
They will stop the spawning of other legacies that share that spawn point. For example leaving obelisk up will stop the spawning of things that share its exact spawn point. Nearby spawns are fine, so the spider and some other things should still be able to spawn. I’m not sure what all bosses share spawn points or are just right next to each other.
No legacies share spawn points.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

People are just disappointed because the event is not the way they wanted it. I am too, I think we needed more certainty about the bosses that are actually worth killing. Nonetheless, I am still happy with the current event, so far we have gotten garanak 6, smolach 6 and spider 6.

We don't camp the bosses and I think it is ridicoulus to even consider this a camping event with 129 different spawn places, just check the spawn points more frequently with camper toons or just run yourself. And yes we have competition that is capable of killing those events.

As for the lower level bosses, I am pretty sure that the EG clans do not care at all about them and will not actively camp them with the sole purpose to prevent lower levels from getting the gear. Other bosses are far more important and ask yourself, are you actively camping bosses you don't need? Are you actively camping meteoric bosses? Of course not. We kill them because we stumble upon them or simply check them once in a while when we have time and just because we are capable of killing them. Not every single dominant clan bullies non-dominant clans, yes of course there will be exceptions but usually the majority of the clan is not like that. My clan is currently in peace with our competition and thrive to keep it that way.

That being said, happy hunting have a nice weekend everyone!
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

for future events just make them have a set window at the very least none of this randomness, just means more camping which no one likes
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

Perhaps a dumb question but asking anyway ... will leaving a boss up effect other legacies from not spawning?? 5 hours on Danu and only 6 star that's been up in Carrow (to my knowledge) is a Ymir ..
They will stop the spawning of other legacies that share that spawn point. For example leaving obelisk up will stop the spawning of things that share its exact spawn point. Nearby spawns are fine, so the spider and some other things should still be able to spawn. I’m not sure what all bosses share spawn points or are just right next to each other.
Danu is having a full fledged Ymir event: people keep killing and they keep repsawning. In 10 hours only seen one 200 6 star so far and that's been the monolith lol tbh this is like any other day ._.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

Belenus got 2 urchaids, gara, emberdrake, 2 210 smolachs, natan main, natan 5, osan 5.

Thats what I remember spawned. Got 2 godlys + imperial ammy from smolach 210
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Essentially this is pure randomness and some servers will get luckier with better random spawns than others it seems.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

Essentially this is pure randomness and some servers will get luckier with better random spawns than others it seems.
1 Ymir 0 obelisks here as well lol, totally random
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

1 Ymir 0 obelisks here as well lol, totally random
Nah I saw 3 ymirs total.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex