Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Give me some knowledge, poor to me.

Personalt I would go for brown. Can level it far faster and then, when you get to level 6, go for the gold one. The otherones are uninteresting :)
And if you are pole, learn fishing and level up so you can go fishing in shalemont. Those shimmerings are popping up all the time and you’ll get an ok price selling. Happy playing.
Rabalder is a 2 world mage. If you see me in Crom or Epona, then it is realy me you see. If you see me somewhere else, just ignore it. It is fake and will probably not be as pleasant as the real thing :)

Re: Give me some knowledge, poor to me.

Personalt I would go for brown. Can level it far faster and then, when you get to level 6, go for the gold one. The otherones are uninteresting :)
And if you are pole, learn fishing and level up so you can go fishing in shalemont. Those shimmerings are popping up all the time and you’ll get an ok price selling. Happy playing.
Can I exchange it for silver if it's brown level 6?
Nope. You will have to sell it and that means loosing half of the tokens you’ve earned. But it is the fastest way to get a decent helper that can be useful. And at least those tokens you get back will help you buy a gold one, so not everything is lost.
Rabalder is a 2 world mage. If you see me in Crom or Epona, then it is realy me you see. If you see me somewhere else, just ignore it. It is fake and will probably not be as pleasant as the real thing :)