Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Anyone from VR have a main on an android server?

I'm not going to ask who the toon is, I'm just curious because it didn't appear (in the last update beta or during all the fixes after the update release) that the android side of the game was of much concern to anyone of importance. If none of you play on an android server I guess that would make sense.
Keep in mind that since cross platform was released a couple years ago, there are no longer any “android servers”. Rest assured that the “android side” of the game is still very important, the issue is that there are hundreds of different android devices, so it’s harder to nail down any device-specific issues. It’s always a good idea to include your device type in your bug report.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Re: Anyone from VR have a main on an android server?

I'm not going to ask who the toon is, I'm just curious because it didn't appear (in the last update beta or during all the fixes after the update release) that the android side of the game was of much concern to anyone of importance. If none of you play on an android server I guess that would make sense.
Keep in mind that since cross platform was released a couple years ago, there are no longer any “android servers”. Rest assured that the “android side” of the game is still very important, the issue is that there are hundreds of different android devices, so it’s harder to nail down any device-specific issues. It’s always a good idea to include your device type in your bug report.
Thanks Eragon. My bad. I'll rephrase. Does anyone from VR play their main toon on an android device? Thanks.