Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: BT buff incoming

Congrats epona!!!

Please OTM... make haste and release the next update.
The SERVER TRANSFER UPDATE... so i can go to epona and join the fun killing endgame boss with 100+ players.
I love to join 100+ players killing endgame boss.
You could have made a toon in epona and been eg by now
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Vent you piece of poo did you not see my ‘stop posting your clan bt kills’ post? Whyyyyy.

Years from now children will ask their mothers, ‘Mommy, why is bt so poopin hard and impossible to kill that itll stay up for eternity?’ Mothers will say, ‘Because ventius was a poo head and kept posting their Epona kills’

Congrats epona!!!

The SERVER TRANSFER UPDATE... so i can go to epona and join the fun killing endgame boss with 100+ players.

I just love this toon and i dont want to create a new one.

I also like to read ventius posting epona kill another buffed BT with 100+ toons. This will be amazing. Killing buffed BT with 100+ toons.
Love it.
toon: BlinkDagger (full meteoric set)
class: rogue ( lvl. 193 )
server: Donn

Just waiting for server transfer update...

Congrats epona!!!

I also like to read ventius posting epona kill another buffed BT with 100+ toons. This will be amazing. Killing buffed BT with 100+ toons.
Love it.
Won't happen. Epona wouldn't get 100 toons for a kill. Epona players really do not want another buff.

If you want to play Epona, come play it. But please stop constantly derailing threads asking for server transfers. Plenty of Epona players were transfers themselves that leveled and worked from the ground up on their new toons.
World: Epona

Alyssandra Ranger Lvl 221
Atropos Druid Lvl 225
Nyssa Rogue Lvl 215
Briar Rose Mage Lvl 215

Lasciel Rogue Lvl 217
Owl Ranger Lvl 190
Lenore Druid Lvl 191

I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

Gratz Epona. Sorry Arawn, maybe next update lmao
Maybe your server will kill bloodthorn before 2019. But you sir, will never even see him. You just like to talk unfathomable rather then actually be apart of endgame, you should be leveling rather then forum trolling. Lol
World: Belenus: Elementals
YourTankIsHigh 220 Warrior
Inhale 195+ Rogue (on its way to endgame)

World: Arawn : Colours
ZeroSkillGaming 221 Rogue
ZeroMagicGaming 221 Mage
ZeroLocksGaming 190 Lock Rogue
ZeroChillGaming 190 Lock Ranger

Love it.
Won't happen. Epona wouldn't get 100 toons for a kill. Epona players really do not want another buff.

If you want to play Epona, come play it. But please stop constantly derailing threads asking for server transfers. Plenty of Epona players were transfers themselves that leveled and worked from the ground up on their new toons.
Sorry madam if you feel that way...
but...
I repeat myself...
i just love my toon and i dont want to create a new one or start again...
toon: BlinkDagger (full meteoric set)
class: rogue ( lvl. 193 )
server: Donn

Just waiting for server transfer update...

Congratulations to Epona, again, I am looking forward for next weeks 'first kill wiyh new buff' post. Incredible, 16 minutes, even more incredible, almost 70 toons :(
Let me suggest a new buff, make the rahe timer 15 minutes! This would probably make killing BT even more impossible like you want it to be, OTM, right? Seriously though, I hope there won't be another buff cause 65 toons is crazy.
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

Very true. It only takes a few to ruin the image for the many. Look at how badly religion is looked at these days even though the vast majority of religious people are nice and decent people.
So with that logic zkills ruined image for his whole clan by calling everyone in res scumbags?
Yes and No. Zkills is definitely not someone I would wanna be in a clan with but when he makes comments like that he isn't a representative of his clan because like you said, nobody knows who he is or what clan he is from, unlike Smell's posting about his clan with full intent to represent his clan.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here