Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Epona the first to Kill BT!

CONGRATS!!!!

Doing it with poor server conditions is a feat in of itself, but wow, congrats guys.

And ya... i really really really really really hope that is a bug...
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

I supposed if the whole server turns up to kill BT, a one hour kill is quite shoddy. The non trade drops is not a bug. That’s to prevent the drops ending up in the auction house.
You couldn't just have said congrats?
some people will remain #saltyforlife
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
desi ranger, lvl193 ranger
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

woooow gj ppl!!! congratulations!!!

we did some small tests yesterday with fewer ppl than needed for the kill i guess.. but hopefully we get him down on the weekend.
did you kill the 2 big adds or tanked them?

congratulations epona!
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------

we did some small tests yesterday with fewer ppl than needed for the kill i guess.. but hopefully we get him down on the weekend.

congratulations epona!
We killed adds, but at the moment they tick so freaking hard and often, they need either 50% less dmg or to be a 4s tick. It's literally a dream when salveroot spawned
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis

congratulations epona!
We killed but the most efficient kill would be achieved by tanking some combination of ice/fire/magic/poison roots, magic/poison would be the best IMO since poison does barely anything my poison was critting for like 1k on roots but my sneaky would crit for 10k. Or you could always tank one and kill the other in which case tank the poison and just kill left root.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Wow, just shows how well server unity works lol. Was done just a few days after release too, that’s damn well amazing :)
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Big grats especially with the lag.
Let’s hope the servers will be smoother for when we attempt it again.
Yes none trade seems a bit silly for the drops
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

Hey Heroes,

While we don't want to take away from your massive accomplishment, we regrettably have to say the Bloodthorn raid appears to be functioning incorrectly from his intended design due to side effects from recent bug fixes.
During the raid certain elements of Bloodthorn have failed to trigger on the server, such as his aggro table and heal skills.
The fight is intended to be unzergable once Bloodthorn hits the hard enrage timer. Additionally, certain players may not have been targeted at all during attacks

We greatly apologise for this error and in no way want to devalue the hard work displayed by Epona.

Later today we shall be implementing fixes for Bloodthorn that should resolve the raid mechanics and unintended No Trade flags on the Seed of Corruption.
Further fixes planned for the character vanishing bug to be discussed at a later date.

Hey Heroes,

While we don't want to take away from your massive accomplishment, we regrettably have to say the Bloodthorn raid appears to be functioning incorrectly from his intended design due to side effects from recent bug fixes.
During the raid certain elements of Bloodthorn have failed to trigger on the server, such as his aggro table and heal skills.
The fight is intended to be unzergable once Bloodthorn hits the hard enrage timer. Additionally, certain players may not have been targeted at all during attacks

We greatly apologise for this error and in no way want to devalue the hard work displayed by Epona.

Later today we shall be implementing fixes for Bloodthorn that should resolve the raid mechanics and unintended No Trade flags on the Seed of Corruption.
Further fixes planned for the character vanishing bug to be discussed at a later date.
So despite all of yesterday’s work and how hard it was to kill you mean it’s even harder than that? This boss took 45 mins and 54 people and you say it’s meant to get harder
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger

Hey Heroes,

We ask for the boss to be nerfed, and it gets buffed. Thank you.
EPONA
BadToTheB0NE (220 Warrior)
Cookie Monster (216 Mage)