Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Celtic Heroes Anniversary

Thanks for asking the community about this! :D

- Double Plat: most players I know primarily buy plat during Black Friday and Anniversary, this is a necessity now
- Double XP: No. No. No. OTM learned their lesson the hard way last time they did this!
- Double Gold: Iffy, but I'd say no, only causes mayhem with everyone trying to kill/KS everything
- Balloons: YES!!! Bring back the balloon clusters!
- Fireworks: It would be really awesome to have another fireworks variant, different colors perhaps
- Carrowmore Carnage: Iffy, maybe save this for the summer event
- Double Bounties: Always fun!
- Cookable Birthday Cakes: Absolutely. For bonus points, make them similar to cupcakes of years past (they have a visual effect when consumed)
Why was dbl exp and gold a bad thing? I remember otm doing it in like 2012 or 2013 and it was great

- Double Plat: most players I know primarily buy plat during Black Friday and Anniversary, this is a necessity now
- Double XP: No. No. No. OTM learned their lesson the hard way last time they did this!
- Double Gold: Iffy, but I'd say no, only causes mayhem with everyone trying to kill/KS everything
- Fireworks: It would be really awesome to have another fireworks variant, different colors perhaps
- Cookable Birthday Cakes: Absolutely. For bonus points, make them similar to cupcakes of years past (they have a visual effect when consumed)
Why was dbl exp and gold a bad thing? I remember otm doing it in like 2012 or 2013 and it was great
would love double xp... my rang is 193...ye i too dont know why is tht a bad thing
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
desi ranger, lvl193 ranger
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

How about double gold (from bosses and mobs) + carrow carnage (with double plat)?
Double gold from bosses is pointless only grp with lock gets... us we need something to please pmat buyers-non plat buyers- nubs

U pleased 2 but what about the nubs that cant buy plat or kill eg bosses
Double gold from bosses and mobs includes every NPC killable enemy in the game. Noobs can farm warden met frozen and other things all weekend and make a mil.
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsRogue - lvl 220 rogue
H3ROsRanger - lvl 200 ranger
H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage
H3ROsDruid - lvl 220 druid
H3ROsWarrior - lvl 200 warrior
H3ROsLocker - lvl 190 rogue

Can't imagine losing kills to a ranger in 2019.

would love double xp... my rang is 193...ye i too dont know why is tht a bad thing
Yep otm did it in 2012 for the birthday event and also made those iconic birthday hats... by far the most memorable event and I think otm should do something like that again.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Double Gold:
- Caused significant price inflation (imagine how much more gold your server would have if everyone tried farming as much gold as possible for 3 days... double that)
- High levels constantly wrecked through Shalemont/SV/OW on kill frenzies, ksing low levels, ksing each other, not fun at all for those trying to level or get warden/met...
- Left Druids and Warriors in the dust, as they can't dps like the others

Double XP:
- People went from 0-150, real quick (imagine getting critical xp every kill...)
- All the sudden you have a new group of players in the endgame, heavily influencing the server dynamic and clan power balance
- Similar mayhem as with double gold, everyone and their Alts are trying to kill everything, blocking out low level mains who aren't tweaked out with gear and able to compete.
- Left druids and rangers in the dust, as they can't solo level like the others

Gamers will always abuse power, even something so innocent as double xp/gold!
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Double Gold:
- Caused significant price inflation (imagine how much more gold your server would have if everyone tried farming as much gold as possible for 3 days... double that)
- High levels constantly wrecked through Shalemont/SV/OW on kill frenzies, ksing low levels, ksing each other, not fun at all for those trying to level or get warden/met...
- Left Druids and Warriors in the dust, as they can't dps like the others

Double XP:
- People went from 0-150, real quick (imagine getting critical xp every kill...)
- All the sudden you have a new group of players in the endgame, heavily influencing the server dynamic and clan power balance
- Similar mayhem as with double gold, everyone and their Alts are trying to kill everything, blocking out low level mains who aren't tweaked out with gear and able to compete.
- Left druids and rangers in the dust, as they can't solo level like the others

Gamers will always abuse power, even something so innocent as double xp/gold!
I definitely agree with this, but it would also help me get back to that EG slot I was once at lol.
Taranis
Alelyan 100 mage -proud Revival nooby-

Arawn (retired)
Bourne 221 warrior
Enz1o 193 rogue

Gwyd
Tide Pods 190 ranger (inactive) - Relentless

Rhia
Rom3o 173 rogue (inactive)- InnerCircle

Keep your dreams wet and your pants dry.