Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Battlemount glitch

I noticed this yesterday, myself. I believe it has to do with the fact that the pet bear is exclusive to fishing, and the bear pet's skill is not usable in combat. It appears that most battle type gear (armor, rings, etc... excluded) cannot be equipped along with fishing gear. A few examples I have found are as follows:
- Equipping a fishing rod will automatically dismount you from your battle mount (and vice versa).
- If you are attacked, while you have a fishing rod equipped, your rod will be unequipped and you will go into H2H battle.
- While equipped with a fishing rod you cannot auto attack or cast "active" type skills.
* Passive skills (i.e. cloak of fire, natures touch, riposet, recuperate) may be cast, but do not have any impact on fishing.

I have to expect these things are not glitches, rather intentional "features" - Seems legit, so I'll give the benefit of the doubt.

- If you are attacked, while you have a fishing rod equipped, your rod will be unequipped and you will go into H2H battle.
@OTM (To the point above) - In my opinion a nice "user experience" type feature to add would be some sort of camouflage bonus effect while you have a fishing rod equipped. I have noticed many a player, in the 100-120 level range, having difficulties fishing in the Stonevale area, specifically in the 95 and 108 fishing water area. Perhaps the camouflage effect could be mob specific, say to Glimmerwings and Sleatskeans exclusively.

I am sure there are those that will find a way to exploit said camouflage effect; however, it would be useful/helpful to those mid-level players that would like to focus on fishing, rather than leveling, for a bit, and eliminate a little bit of frustration.

Hey i tried equip my battle mount bear with my bear pet and my bear pet removed also all my fishing fashion removed why i cant equip all these stuff on a battle mount bear?
Due to the fishing restriction in place on the Bear / Fashion you will be unable to equip these on a Battle Mount.

I believe the team are looking into this issue but I will double check to be certain.