Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: First void axe from gelebron

Why wouldn't we be happy that a friend got something we didn't. He earned it just as much as any other warrior at that fight.
Dont get me wrong, Im not saying BnB didnt earn it (Idk whos BnB either), nor do I not congratulate him (my first post as a joke), but
When a boss spawns, the dps Warriors r just standing around looking pretty without the tank warriors.
That doesnt make it seem like u, the dps warriors, have either earned it or at least appreciated for what u have contributed.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Erm ok tell all ure dps Warriors , who can dish out a decent amount of damage to go tank build when there is nothing to tank..... They can stand their with their shield ( so they are not looking pretty) and try to steal aggro from main tank , only thing they can do because they're not getting any drops
Last edited by Rogue4Life on Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

only thing they can do because they're not getting any drops
Your not actually being serious are you? Res has a few rules when it comes to bidding on eg drops. Get over it
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Congratulations! Another pixelated weapon
It's only the best warrior weapon in the game, no biggy :roll: people put a ton of effort into getting items such as this axe, show some gratitude. Gratz on the axe!!
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD