Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: *** spoiler alert *** armors

So how much money is it to buy a set because if theyre cheaper than quartz that would be nice
Also You can buy or earn bone? thats interseting
And Is there any variety colors for vendor armor?
"YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID! NOT EVEN WITH DUCT TAPE"
Darius Wyvern Level 94 Chieftain of TheImmortals Class:Warrior ,World: Crom
I will make a comeback soon...

there are two types of bone armor (the names keep changing so i dont have the details). one is a vendor that you buy. one if from quest - like onyx and obsidian.

Note, all armor vendors require a small quest to use them (just like quartz and diamond guys did).

My guess is that some of the new armor will be preferred over ES by high levels - but everyone is different. However, ES armor has much lower level requirements than some of the new stuff....

Also, with lots of aoe type attacks, you might prefer something that actually protects you and not just enhances dps. after all, dps is not good if you spend most of your time dead waiting to use a idol. also, with the new death penalties...

IMO, there is no real way to compare ES to the armours I listed. It is radically different and would be used for specific purposes, not as general armour to protect you.
Civility, Integrity, and the Hermeneutic of Generosity

World: Lugh
Akbar: Ranger 220+
DrXyn-Druid 180+
Xyn: Mage 170+
Rabka: Rogue 150+
Rabak: Warrior 90+
Clan: Chieftain of Ancients

don't want to spoil all the surprises and frustration - but if you die many times in a row there are various penalties making you weaker. There is also the timer.

Just spamming idols may be a losing proposition.

DrXyn-Druid 180+

OTM seems very resistant to speed increases or rejuv on anything other than lux items or plat items. it has come up in a lot of discussions.

DrXyn-Druid 180+

don't want to spoil all the surprises and frustration - but if you die many times in a row there are various penalties making you weaker. There is also the timer.

Just spamming idols may be a losing proposition.
I am curious will the weakening effect be on a timer or will it be for that boss kill?

For example would using an idol and then logging out and in again reset any impact these penalties have as it is a new session?
180 druid- DingoSirius
158 druid-
159 mage- AmagingDingo
144 warrior-
141 ranger-
134 rogue-
113 rogue(retired)

i hadnt tried that. it seems to be a timed effect, i dont think logging off will help you.

DrXyn-Druid 180+