Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: My art of my character!

That’s really cool! I like your style of drawing. It just looks so delicate.

I totally would have replied earlier but somehow I missed this post! O.o
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Your picture is literally so beautiful that I want to print it on print-services.com and to put it somewhere so I can admire it everyday.
Man I am glad I’m not an art admirer

Really good drawing btw, but I can probably rival it with my beautiful stick figures.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Your picture is literally so beautiful that I want to print it on print-services.com and to put it somewhere so I can admire it everyday.

Really good drawing btw, but I can probably rival it with my beautiful stick figures.
I'm sure you'd beat me easily. All I can draw are sticks (they won't even fit together into a figure-shape), and they aren't even straight :oops:
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

:lol:

But on a serious note, art is amazing to look at! Always been into art, even took it as a gcse subject in school..on purpose. Except contemporary art, that's crappy It's not even art lol it's rubbish stuck together or paint thrown on a piece of paper

But on a serious note, art is amazing to look at! Always been into art, even took it as a gcse subject in school..on purpose. Except contemporary art, that's crappy It's not even art lol it's rubbish stuck together or paint thrown on a piece of paper
Once saw a painting that was literally two rectangles sell for like almost $500,000. But seriously, a 7 year old could have done just as well. I don’t understand contemporary art. Supposed to spark your imagination I guess? All I think of is dirt.

Once saw a painting that was literally two rectangles sell for like almost $500,000. But seriously, a 7 year old could have done just as well. I don’t understand contemporary art. Supposed to spark your imagination I guess? All I think of is dirt.
your absolutely right it Is dirt lol. That's sounds about right though, it's suppose to spark your imagination and also portray the emotion the "artist" might be feeling. I much prefer real art, the kind of art u see in old school museums. I don't really have a favorite artist, I just admire drawing or paintings I like

your absolutely right it Is dirt lol. That's sounds about right though, it's suppose to spark your imagination and also portray the emotion the "artist" might be feeling. I much prefer real art, the kind of art u see in old school museums. I don't really have a favorite artist, I just admire drawing or paintings I like
Feelings of the artist? In that case this is how I feel right now:

That’d be $200 please :3
Anyways, I agree with you. Theres quite a few artists that I appreciate. There are many different styles and it’s neat to see the scenes they create through their eyes.

Feelings of the artist? In that case this is how I feel right now:

That’d be $200 please :3
Anyways, I agree with you. Theres quite a few artists that I appreciate. There are many different styles and it’s neat to see the scenes they create through their eyes.

That's like the worst puzzle ever, try to find d the beginning and follow it to the end lol