Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

PSA: Account Security F.A.Q.

Hello Hero,

I want to answer some of the more frequent questions I get asked about player accounts and how to protect your characters. Let this information serve as a guide to you on how to prevent unwanted access to your account.

Q: Will CH Admins/Devs Ever Ask For My Password?
A: When speaking with our Support Team, we may ask you a few questions about your account to verify that we are speaking to the owner. However, we will never request your password and our team does not have the ability to see your password. If at any point some one asks for your Celtic Heroes password, report it to our support team immediately.

Q: Can I share my account with my Clan or Family?
A: Sharing experiences with friends and family is great, but sharing your account is not. You should never give your account information to friends, family members, clan mates, or worse, a stranger promising free platinum and gold. It's an easy way to lose control of your account and in-game items.

Q: What is a phishing scam?
A: Phishing scams are designed to trick you into giving your account information, and they'll usually come by way of email or in-game mail from CH Support. It can also appear in public 3rd party groups like Band or Line and encourages you to visit a website with a web form asking to give your username and password in order to "sign-up" for a in-game event or to receive a free item.

Q: What do I do if I think some one is trying to scam me?
A: Report it to us by submitting an in-game ticket or forwarding us the email and/or link you feel may be an attempt to steal your account information.

Q: What are the official Celtic Heroes links?
A: Official news and information will only come from our official channels: Any other websites or social media profiles claiming to be Celtic Heroes or a member of the development team are not official channels and should not be used as a reliable source of information.

In addition to these questions, we have a couple other help links educating players further about account security and in-game scams. If you haven't read these already, please take a moment to do so:
A Reminder About Trading / "Black Market" Transactions
Unauthorized Account Access Policy

Account security is incredibly important to us, and we hope that it's important to you, too. If your account has been compromised, please contact our Support Team by emailing us at support@onethumbmobile.com and we will work with you to restore your character.