Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

wolf gang selling DL and also scam.

#1
IcxRogue from Wolfgang was selling 3 purple ritual idols for my legs (AGAINST CLAN RULES) .
I wanted to buy it, he said to give the money, and he'd mail it from a fresh made alt so incase support would track these items down, it wouldn't be too easy to track him and get kicked from the clan.

I trusted him, since he is a decent level, how ever something I learnt was to NEVER trust in someone selling these kind of items, specially wolfgang. Elite has sold me a few pieces legit for my "spy" alt, and I thought wolfgang would be just as trust worthy but nope!

I recommend wolfgang to kick this arse, specially since he does sell DL parts, but made up that cr*p to scam me. If you don't kick him, or AT LEAST investigate him, you are showing that your just a filth of a clan, and pretty much the left overs that didn't make it to a pro clan as elite.
TheYuleBro, Mabon's one and only Illuminati bro ;)

Re: wolf gang selling DL and also scam.

#2
I can tell you myself there is no way IC has 3 purple idols leaders collect the drops as they come impossible
I am Radioactive! 220+ EDL Rogue Proud member of Wolfgang!
Alt: Rhinoking01 full DL ranger lvl 180!
Server: Mabon

"You just can't beat the person who won't give up." - Babe Ruth

Re: wolf gang selling DL and also scam.

#3
Rhinoking01 wrote:I can tell you myself there is no way IC has 3 purple idols leaders collect the drops as they come impossible

That's true^ but why would you want to buy Dl drops when the top 2 clans have Dl drops, and Myrm has some, DL isn't going to be sellable for a long long time
Vhen
221 rogue
Mabon
WolfGang

Re: wolf gang selling DL and also scam.

#4
If you have hard picture proof which i highly doubt you have would prove something but idk how he would have gotten 3 purple idols they are under lock and key and watched carefully by leaders.
I am Radioactive! 220+ EDL Rogue Proud member of Wolfgang!
Alt: Rhinoking01 full DL ranger lvl 180!
Server: Mabon

"You just can't beat the person who won't give up." - Babe Ruth

Re: wolf gang selling DL and also scam.

#5
Are you really trying to stir up some BS about WG? Nice. Also, how does one person (doubt it's even true) sellin drops make wolfgang scammers? You're just an idiot.
Clan: WolfGang
Chaz - Level 185+ Ranger - Full DL
Inferno19 - Level 127+ Mage
Sneakystrike - Level 195+ Rogue - Full DL
EpIcHeaLzz - Level 137+ Druid
Tankerzz - Level 127+ Warrior (PvP Beast: Invincible Veteran)

World: Mabon

Re: wolf gang selling DL and also scam.

#6
chaz wrote:Are you really trying to stir up some BS about WG? Nice. Also, how does one person (doubt it's even true) sellin drops make wolfgang scammers? You're just an idiot.

First, no. Second, idc how he got these items, but he showed me various DL pieces, and I asked for the 3 purple idols, and he said yes, showed me them, and said he'd send them from an alt incase people could track him easier on his main.

Idk and idc how he got these items, but something I do know is that you all share accounts (against ToS) and maybe he has access to one of you. I was scammed by a member of your clan, and if you don't do something about it, more people will be scammed, and your clan is responsible for taking in scammers and let them do what ever they want.
TheYuleBro, Mabon's one and only Illuminati bro ;)

Re: wolf gang selling DL and also scam.

#8
I'mdead wrote:Sorry to butt in... You should really show pictures to make your claim more believable.

Does everyone take pictures of their trades? Im not obsessed with the game enough to take pictures of everything I do. I bet if customer care checks icx's chat and trade logs, they'll surely find the scam.
TheYuleBro, Mabon's one and only Illuminati bro ;)

Re: wolf gang selling DL and also scam.

#9
Hi,

Please don't negatively shame any member of WolfGang publicly. If you dig up the evidence and can show me let me know and I'll handle it.

To further explain, perhaps it's possible he bought these idols from outside of our clan and as far as my knowledge goes, as long as it isn't earned in wg, it can be sold outside of Wg.

I'm sorry you dislike some of our members but that shouldn't justify disliking the entire body. If you can name a few issues you have, again, let me or any other guard/gen know and we can talk about it.

-Sas, Guard
Sasuke579 - Warrior Lv220 - Main
Smirk - Rogue Lv120 - Alternate
Payload - Mage lv175 - Alternate
World: Mabon
Clan: Novalis
Raid Strategist
--------------------------------
Nastystonze - Rogue Lv112
World: Danu

Re: wolf gang selling DL and also scam.

#10
Sasuke wrote:Hi,

Please don't negatively shame any member of WolfGang publicly. If you dig up the evidence and can show me let me know and I'll handle it.

To further explain, perhaps it's possible he bought these idols from outside of our clan and as far as my knowledge goes, as long as it isn't earned in wg, it can be sold outside of Wg.

I'm sorry you dislike some of our members but that shouldn't justify disliking the entire body. If you can name a few issues you have, again, let me or any other guard/gen know and we can talk about it.

-Sas, Guard

I don't know how this would happen, Eminent can't group wg for bosses, Myrm sends dl to chief with screenshots posted on LINE and rev can't take any dl, also elite don't sell drops (im pretty sure). So there's no real possibility of this happening...
Your arguement is invalid.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests