Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Hello, old friends! ~Gingy

Greetings, my old fellow friends and enemies of Mabon.
I really do wish I could play CH some more, if only IT WOULD COME OUT FOR ANDROID PHONES *HINT HINT*.
Anyways, I really miss all you nognuggets and I really want to know how Mabon is holding up. Can anyone update me?
Scammers, clans, bosses, updates, rare shitlord hats that cost 500 mil, I'd love to know it all!
Hopefully all my rivalries in Mabon have come to a conclusion, as I have been absent from Celtic Heroes for the past 4-5 months.

I also wanted to know which one of my good ol friends and enemies are interested in having a large Skype chatroom this coming Saturday's afternoon (EST, PDT people it might be a bit early).

I hope I can get a few replies and try to pull out names from the back of my noggin, and don't forget to PM me your Skype username thingy (or put it in a reply if you don't care about publicity).

-Friend, Ex-Rival, Ex-Clannie,
GINGERPOWDER

Re: Hello, old friends! ~Gingy

Bluewing/squire/rare collector is the biggest scammer on all servers and is quite frankly, scum. Erm i guessd the most rarest hat is a black or white sparkly crown it summer garland, new camo and regen mounts,loads of new lux, terminater is still highest at lev 199 elite still dominate everything. Although there is a new clan pushing to rival elite called Wolfgang who are doing ok. Thats all i can think of at the moment
Thund3rstruck- 225 DG Warrior
St0rm- 215 Druid
Bowz- 215 Ranger
Wolfgang

Yeah, mabon still really good, and if people has been scammed, that's because they're idiot, it's pretty easy to not be scammed :p , high king ymir spawned yesterday in lirsreach lol
Away from mabon sorry guys!
I am on Morrigan now :)
Natures - druid level 41 - Morrigan
MasterRange - rogue level 145 - Mabon ~Retired~
Looking for leveling partners that are not arachnophobe :)
Pm me ig

Oh my word i freaked when i saw ur post ginger its been forever its Rhinoking01 u probably dont remember me but i started a clan weeks ago and its has grown to 3rd most powerfull on rankings :) but anyways ill pm u my skype name :)
I am Radioactive! 220+ EDL Rogue Proud member of Wolfgang!
Alt: Rhinoking01 full DL ranger lvl 180!
Server: Mabon

"You just can't beat the person who won't give up." - Babe Ruth

Hey Ginge
Good to hear from you after so long. Not much happening. Usual rivalry causing usual issues. As always it is still only a game and some people are better at remembering that than others. God luck and see you back in game at some time hopefully.
d5
d5
lvl193 warrior
lvl116 ranger
lvl111 mage
lvl110 druid
lvl178 rogue
lvl140 mage
lvl196 mage
lvl142 rogue

Ahhhh gingy! Its been forever :O ! I hope this game would be on android and wish you would come back to mabon :cry:
World- Mabon
The One and Only , bonlucky1 (lvl 180 rogue)
The Hella Mighty , bumlicky (lvl 108 warrior)
The Legendary , bonlucky (Lvl 115 ranger) Retired R.I.P
Proud Clansman of WolfGang
Former Chieftain of Rebelz

Noooo...
here comes the arrogant idiot :L
oh well ill just keep away from you ''ginga''.

oh and by the *** way, dice game isint gambling ***, so report me all you want for ''gambling'' pixels for pixels.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
as you can see^^
my personal ''experiences'' with gingerpowder haven't been the best.
maybe im wrong? or everyone who likes him is blind.

maybe i should give him a secound chance...
IOS:
rogue: Avicii
World: Mabon

Android:
Rogue: Vodka / 45
Warrior: Tank / 30
Druid: Life /
World: Balor

Noooo...
here comes the arrogant idiot :L
oh well ill just keep away from you ''ginga''.

oh and by the *** way, dice game isint gambling ***, so report me all you want for ''gambling'' pixels for pixels.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
as you can see^^
my personal ''experiences'' with gingerpowder haven't been the best.
maybe im wrong? or everyone who likes him is blind.

maybe i should give him a secound chance...
IOS:
rogue: Avicii
World: Mabon

Android:
Rogue: Vodka / 45
Warrior: Tank / 30
Druid: Life /
World: Balor