Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

What Y'all think about this War?

In my Own opinion, this war is pretty big in the World of Sulis. Everyone is affected it has bubbled down to really only 4 Clans. (Ret,Trans,Jah,EP.)
Not saying EP has a large play in this war bc they arent involved and tend to stay uninvolved.
No other world is having the problems we are having. This surver is probably the most unique, Few Rare items, So much fighting/ks'ing, Items prices, Scammers this server in whole is messed up.
Yes i do like competition and fighting in arena it makes it fun, but rn..... its so old. im so over this war. No Clan really in whole wants it to stop. This war isnt ending soon.

And all u noobs complaing about bc Ks'ed leave Trans/Jah bc ur in the war if you have that banner over ur head.
EP was made to stay out of the war.... i dont know how much longer thats gonna last but as of rn its how it is.
You have chosen ur side so dont complain when u get Ks'ed.

-Member of Trans, Osirise lvl 144.
Sulis
Leader of LordNexus, QueenNexiana, NexusEmpire
Osirise |Lvl 190|
LizMojeGule |Lvl 163|
PolarVotex |Lvl 88|
Crooks |Lvl 102|
Nexus4 |Lvl 103|
Nexiana |Lvl 133|
HolyFarmer2 |107|
LadyElizabeth |Lvl 1240|
HolyGuard |Lvl 110|
Sulis

Re: What Y'all think about this War?

Haha, nobody is safe from the drama and bull this war brings. If you help a friend in either clan the other assumes we are allied and talk mad trash. It's beyond old but hey, EternalPeace grows while they destroy each other. I'm becoming a very successful chieftain just because I focus on bosses instead of the drama.
Sulis
CAUTION-216-Warrior
EchoOfSilence-166-Rogue
Marijuana-160-Druid
1mp-125-Mage
Rhexx-125-Ranger
Retribution/TRclan

What war are you talking about sulis is a peaceful war free world were everyone just wants to help each other out?
The sarcasm is just dripping off xD.

But to the OP. I actually have no idea what your point is lol. But I used to hate this war when it first started. I know several Ret members (and Jah members to be honest) who took it way farther then they had to. But its actually calmed down quite a bit over the past two months or so, to the point where its more of a competition then a war. Thats the way I like it.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

What war are you talking about sulis is a peaceful war free world were everyone just wants to help each other out?
Shazta this comment at first had me like, "Coming back here"! Lol I've got a lvl 30 that can help :p. I would love to explore here a few.
I have had a few recent random strangers whisper me on Crom if I would help transfer em out of Sulis. Hopefully can come to some common ground and continue to enjoy playing.
To those who take game too serious or if angry remember why you started playing, for fun.

PS hello to a person name Lift if still plays. I gave him/her randomly a free Heroic Rejuv long ago based on what I think was the coolest name when I left Sulis.
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

Shazta this comment at first had me like, "Coming back here"! Lol I've got a lvl 30 that can help :p. I would love to explore here a few.
I have had a few recent random strangers whisper me on Crom if I would help transfer em out of Sulis. Hopefully can come to some common ground and continue to enjoy playing.
To those who take game too serious or if angry remember why you started playing, for fun.

PS hello to a person name Lift if still plays. I gave him/her randomly a free Heroic Rejuv long ago based on what I think was the coolest name when I left Sulis.
Lift still plays