Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Declaration of War?

LMAO why Even. For Aliens To Hate Dragons
For Jah TO HATE Ret. Vise versa.
For Aliens to Hate LordNexus

These are Clans that are killling each other for no reason that has happened this Year. And in reality will half of these clans even be here for Yule 2015? most likely not.
In the Wonderful World of Sulis Clans dont Last. They always end up disbanding. So why go to War? to speed this process up?
Sulis
Leader of LordNexus, QueenNexiana, NexusEmpire
Osirise |Lvl 190|
LizMojeGule |Lvl 163|
PolarVotex |Lvl 88|
Crooks |Lvl 102|
Nexus4 |Lvl 103|
Nexiana |Lvl 133|
HolyFarmer2 |107|
LadyElizabeth |Lvl 1240|
HolyGuard |Lvl 110|
Sulis

Re: Declaration of War?

LMAO why Even. For Aliens To Hate Dragons
For Jah TO HATE Ret. Vise versa.
For Aliens to Hate LordNexus

These are Clans that are killling each other for no reason that has happened this Year. And in reality will half of these clans even be here for Yule 2015? most likely not.
In the Wonderful World of Sulis Clans dont Last. They always end up disbanding. So why go to War? to speed this process up?
#facepalm
We are at war with Ret because they don't want us to improve at all. We in turn will not let them kill Necro. Until their mindset changes (and trust me they stubborn af) this will continue...
And umm Ret been around for a very long time dude. Like, 2011 long. And Jah been around for around a year or two as well.

IIRC tragedy falls to those who were able to get to 1st place on Sulis (other than Ret): Olympians, SulisLegends, AngelsOfMercy, etc. Idk the exact details about the SulisLegends fall, but can tell you that Olymps and AoM were involved in war against Ret shortly after getting to 1st place, thus the fall. I remember the meteoric armor Bosses camping and kses...

This plot goes way back, not just between Jah and Ret
Frejlheir from Sulis
Oliver Quinn from Epona

IIRC tragedy falls to those who were able to get to 1st place on Sulis (other than Ret): Olympians, SulisLegends, AngelsOfMercy, etc. Idk the exact details about the SulisLegends fall, but can tell you that Olymps and AoM were involved in war against Ret shortly after getting to 1st place, thus the fall. I remember the meteoric armor Bosses camping and kses...

This plot goes way back, not just between Jah and Ret
Yes Thank You. You all think these clans wont fall but. Realize that clans fall. im not saying anytime soon. but all clans will fall in these wars. Sides will be betrayed and Chosen. New clans will be made.
Sulis
Osirise |Lvl 190|
LizMojeGule |Lvl 163|
PolarVotex |Lvl 88|
Crooks |Lvl 102|
Nexus4 |Lvl 103|
Nexiana |Lvl 133|
HolyFarmer2 |107|
LadyElizabeth |Lvl 1240|
HolyGuard |Lvl 110|
Sulis

Wars bring clanmates together though, it can also rip them apart too. You just have to win I guess. EternalPeace was created to stay out of bs, yet Sulisians decide otherwise. We've been in "wars" yet I wouldn't even call them wars.. We are a clan, a family even, that wants to help each other get to the top and other clans get mad because 1 players kills their clanmate in arena and decides to declare "war". I'm not bragging, I'm not stirring anything up with the old clans and I'm not into more bs. EternalPeace ripped Aliens apart once, then they reconfigured. Then Outsiders... Aliens died on its own again. We are friends with LordNexus, DragonForce, Transcendent, and RecrutsOfJah. Why all clans can't just merge into 2 clan doesn't make sense to me. Everyone should merge into 1 main clan, and anyone under should go to the feeder clan. Unite Sulis as one. No competition ever.
Sulis
CAUTION-216-Warrior
EchoOfSilence-166-Rogue
Marijuana-160-Druid
1mp-125-Mage
Rhexx-125-Ranger
Retribution/TRclan

Wars bring clanmates together though, it can also rip them apart too. You just have to win I guess. EternalPeace was created to stay out of bs, yet Sulisians decide otherwise. We've been in "wars" yet I wouldn't even call them wars.. We are a clan, a family even, that wants to help each other get to the top and other clans get mad because 1 players kills their clanmate in arena and decides to declare "war". I'm not bragging, I'm not stirring anything up with the old clans and I'm not into more bs. EternalPeace ripped Aliens apart once, then they reconfigured. Then Outsiders... Aliens died on its own again. We are friends with LordNexus, DragonForce, Transcendent, and RecrutsOfJah. Why all clans can't just merge into 2 clan doesn't make sense to me. Everyone should merge into 1 main clan, and anyone under should go to the feeder clan. Unite Sulis as one. No competition ever.
I see where u are coming from. and im just saying if we all united into 1 clan. Sulis would be boring. tbh: i love Drama. and i wouldnt have it any other way! but this war maybe fun for otheres but people quit and sulis will fall apart!
Sulis
Osirise |Lvl 190|
LizMojeGule |Lvl 163|
PolarVotex |Lvl 88|
Crooks |Lvl 102|
Nexus4 |Lvl 103|
Nexiana |Lvl 133|
HolyFarmer2 |107|
LadyElizabeth |Lvl 1240|
HolyGuard |Lvl 110|
Sulis

I would go for this, but you are talking about Phule here...

Just think for a moment on how boring it would be without a war. Everyone merging and being into one clan would be very boring. I'm not saying I like the whole war idea. But it definitely adds spice to the game!
Sulis
TrClan/Retribution
Vonua 180+ Rogue