Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Why the fights?

Don't be an idealistic moron Pls. There can only be one top clan. One boss will spawn after each time it's due and the better clan will get it. That's how CH works. Get over it. We've shared gear gear over the much weaker Jah clan and it just turned into a disaster.

You can choose what type of loser you want to be. Sore losers that grief big bosses because they want to feel as if they accomplished something. Accomplish what? I don't know. Or you can be losers that strive to be better in a more ethical way and don't throw away DL bosses to watch us set up for Necro.
BTW you mentioned
You can choose what type of loser you want to be.
but you only mentioned 1 type which i can saftly say was directed at Jah, however you didnt mention the other choice which i will be happy too.

Trans/ret (xcluding Korbin and Aolia) side of losers- trying to ks and act all tough over the people that are not as strong as you (but very soon will be) try to act like a big shot and you have all this stuff over every one (aka you toon is a computer progame you have nothing acually...), and probably live in your parents basement cause your to busy laying a videogame to go out and live life.

FYI I do understand why you do this, you are bullied Irl and think you can come play a videogame and prentend Jah are those big bad bullies and pick on you all the time... lmao

Well turns out you can't :lol:
The lonely poor rogue madshadow. Forever loyal to the great clan SoldiersofJah

Lvl 141- rouge Jah
Lvl ? - ranger Trans xD

Poor mad....
dont speak for your clan, you cant ks on necro, maybe Rob or higher lvls might get a mob lock.

Ret is winning the war. We get so many jah a day, and ive only seen 1 trans go to jah bc of war, and thats you mad
PROUD Clansmen of Transcendent
FUTURE General of Retribution

RANGER- LizMojeGule-157+ Full frozen DLgloves/Booties
ROGUE- Osirise 171 DL GLoves/Helm/Booties
MAGE- PolarVortex- 71 with OP rings/skill--- ICE MAGE
EPONA ROGUE--- DrDuke4-84 (rish bish) BANNED :(

Poor mad....
dont speak for your clan, you cant ks on necro, maybe Rob or higher lvls might get a mob lock.

Ret is winning the war. We get so many jah a day, and ive only seen 1 trans go to jah bc of war, and thats you mad
Lebebi?
And i would have to disagree w you that ret is winning... Jah has gained ground and dl auras thru this! Made this clan stronger, and the people in it are starting to mesh. Now, if ret wanted peace, they would agree withh our very simple terms: No ksing, lix or glad, take turns killing hrung, maybe Mordris when we get there, no resetting any bosses, and maybe, just maybe, we let (YES I SAID LET) ret kill Necro (some of us wouldn't mind helping FYI)..

Point is, ret isnt winning this war. I wont say Jah is either, but if ret was winning, Necro would be dead. Unfortunately (for them) thats not the case as we have shown up every time and not allowed them to kill it. If they could agree w the terms which have been presented (which i stated above) this would be even more fun! But, ret is full of greedy people who dont want to share. Their chieftan claims that Jah and Sulis is under him (I laughed my ass off so hard when i read this, i have screenshot too if you would like), and so he cant possible expect to let us have anything.
Now liz, considering the fact that you are an ultra noob in trans (and a ret suckup) noone gives a unfathomable as to what you say, and what you say makes no sense in the first place anyways..

..... The Pro :ugeek:
Sulis

Well, we have gave several reasons as to why we first griefed Retributions Necro attempt, highlighting one player's actions in particular. Retribution was also previously warned about what the consequences of their actions would be. Screenshots of certain player's pre-necro actions have also been provided to Retribution's leadership. A screenshot of an at-the-time Retribution general talking to me about the issue (of this player griefing, pre Necro) and stating how uncontrollable this certain rouge* is is also in my possession.

If Retribution didn't want this conflict, instead of adopting their 'DESTROY JAH' policy and denying fault, then they could have worked with Jah's leadership to resolve the issue without further conflict and would have probably have killed Necro by now.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Poor mad....

Many Jah a day? Who of significance has joined you recently? As for your earlier post about ksing..... Your clans futile attempts to ks me are laughable. Many of your clannies are unable to lock a gladiator that they started, before me.... Please... I admit that your clan does have a significant amount of capable DPSsers, but the vast majority of both Retribution and Transcendant, including yourself, have poor DPS.
Vendralrogue - Rogue - 149

Soldiersofjah

Ive played as gen in Roj (Recruitsofjah) for a number of months, suffering at the hand of war...seeing clannies ksed and/or slaughtered in arena, leaving clan in frustration. Initially this was happening with little to no explanation.
Now is all too clear.
Unfortunately i see grave fault on both sides...eg.
Jah for not initially considering what the outcome might be for the remaining some 200 members of lower Jah clans...then subsequent poor decisive leadership in formulating either a significant peace proposal, or a warring strategy.
Retribution for not considering the innocent...both Trans and Recs/Dawn.
But then i guess as is a game, to live in "peace" is a fantasy...somewhere sometime someone is going to want to WIN!...and at present if winning is defined by the ability to kill Necro, then hands down Retribution are winning.
Some are arguing that the war is unnecessary and futile etc etc...and?...
this is a game people!
Lets just boil it down to two options and leave all the *** and throwing **** at each other out of it.
Peace?...what does that mean for either clan?
War?...what will the consequences be both for the other clan, and what will be the effect on our lower members?

As to date, ive stood down as gen of Recruits for persoal reasons.
If the opportunity arises to actually engage in conversation, in order to explore peace options, with both sides, id be willing to participate in such a group.
Until then, warring is bound to continue, and the rest of Sulis opinion of both Jah and Ret will continue to decline.
Sad.

I am shocked that so many people don't get this is a game!!

At the end of the day it is a game, there is too much hate, swearing, racism, Homophobia just remember it is a game.......

Perhaps with the game expansion things will calm down a bit more space to travel around!

War doesn't bother me it is the above that worries me that small minded people have to say things it isn't needed in game we all can say things in heated moment.

I am loyal Jah but bullying is bullying guys if it continues i will be there to stop it!

Gogaz lvl 190 mage

Why the fights? Bc no one clan in whole and grow up. this is ridiculous and you wonder why people make new clans bc everyone doesnt want to be hated just for being in jah. Its dumb. im not saying its all ret its also Jah. and it doesnt help to Have MF and Festo and Vendral. MF is getting better but you know having Festo in clan was only bc u wanted him in arena to kill bc thats all Pesto knows. :evil: not only that both clans are in trouble for the future. and Having those huge nightfliers arent helping Jah bc we all know Bungle just wants to screw up Mordis and Necro.

The fights need to stop. every clan is gonna have misfits but to go to ALL OUT WAR in dumb. :lol:
Sulis
Leader of LordNexus, QueenNexiana, NexusEmpire
Osirise |Lvl 190|
LizMojeGule |Lvl 163|
PolarVotex |Lvl 88|
Crooks |Lvl 102|
Nexus4 |Lvl 103|
Nexiana |Lvl 133|
HolyFarmer2 |107|
LadyElizabeth |Lvl 1240|
HolyGuard |Lvl 110|
Sulis

I am shocked that so many people don't get this is a game!!

At the end of the day it is a game, there is too much hate, swearing, racism, Homophobia just remember it is a game.......

Perhaps with the game expansion things will calm down a bit more space to travel around!

War doesn't bother me it is the above that worries me that small minded people have to say things it isn't needed in game we all can say things in heated moment.

I am loyal Jah but bullying is bullying guys if it continues i will be there to stop it!

Gogaz lvl 190 mage
LMAO LVL 190 Mage. ur skills suck its like ur a lvl 155
Sulis
Leader of LordNexus, QueenNexiana, NexusEmpire
Osirise |Lvl 190|
LizMojeGule |Lvl 163|
PolarVotex |Lvl 88|
Crooks |Lvl 102|
Nexus4 |Lvl 103|
Nexiana |Lvl 133|
HolyFarmer2 |107|
LadyElizabeth |Lvl 1240|