Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Sulis :D

Hello Sulis ;D lol... anyways my name is Antsy, I've been playing since Oct of 2011, but I've remade characters so much that I'm just a big noob x3 haha, and I just recently came back to playing the game. My main server has always been lugh, but honestly I don't have much on there since I quit except for the close friends I've made ^^ I'd like to try your server, since I'm kinda starting over new anyways... I haven't decided between Mage, Rogue, or Druid, maybe the people who reply to this can decide for me :p anyways, I look forward to playing with all of you(thats what she said xD) and hope that I can make many good friends on this server as well~ my name will most likely be Antsy unless its taken, then I'll try to think of a cool name o3o but I kinda have trouble with cool names xD oh well, until we meet again~
Edit: Also if there is a price guide for frags, upgrade pieces, etc. on this world, could someone please give me a link? if not I would much appreciate someone tell me in a reply ^^ thanks!
World= Lugh

Re: Sulis :D

I haven't decided between Mage, Rogue, or Druid, maybe the people who reply to this can decide for me :p
Well, atm we have lowest amount of high lvled druids, as they are kinda tough to lvl if you dont know how, and their damage isnt as good as some, making many people go the warrior/rogue route. We dont have a huge amount of mages either, mostly its warriors and rogues. If you want to try a rogue, they are an awesome class, the only problem is because we have so many rogues, the rems and tabs needed for meteoric armor become rather rare/expensive.

Rangers a cool class though too :lol:
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

We definitely have a shortage of druids and an abundance of rogues. Druids are difficult to level but with all the new areas and a proper build it can be done. Playing druid is an art, especially with trying to keep their energy levels in check since update. I would say mage is easier to level (and the class I'm most familiar with). My advice is find a class that suits your personality and don't expect it to be something it's not. Don't expect your mage to be full damage and not have energy problems. Don't go rogue and expect to skill nonstop. Don't be a ranger and not use bolas. Understand the class expectations before you choose and I think you will be happy with your choice. Good luck!

Well I've had a level 82 Mage, and a 73 Druid, my highest toon I've had was a level 86 ranger... Mage and druid aren't too bad for me its just deciding which to do that's the problem >o<. I may just make both and do the druid first probably..
World= Lugh