Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Assassins Resurrection

Hey i just wanted to announce that "TRANSCENDENT" is the new banner for "ASSASSINS". Mae has been promoted to Chieftain and a handful of members have been promoted to generals/guardians. Transcendents will continue with the integrity and camaraderie as of before. Hope to see you Sulis!

-Sheath
Nightwing beta
IPhone 3GS
Wifi Connection

Re: Assassins Resurrection

NOTE: Mae and Transcendence have full backing of Old ASSASSINS. Tog and I are fully behind her and the clan. Mae is in charge but Tog and I will popin now and again to help out and advise, this is true of any ASSASSINS alumni that choose to participate. This new clan is directly sponsored by Retribution and I believe still has a standing peace treaty with The Society.
Good luck Mae, Sheath and Vasilison.
Vasili - Rogue main since the beginning. a devoted ASSASSIN
Level 110+ Sulis-Retribution Slowly turning Blue! thanks to a great clan! thanks Guys!

Transcendence Devoted supporter and clansman

Thanks, Sheath, Vasili, and Zammy.

Togarth started a great clan with Assassins, and we're all happy to carry it on. With the help of generals Scherezhad, Sheath, Vasilison, and Bloom (Blitzz's alt), we've been recruiting some nice folks.

Sheath has been working on a new website and forum for us, and we have a clan chat on the app Line for communicating outside of the game. Anyone clansman and above is welcome to join, look up any of us if you want more info on it.

Thanks guys :)
World - Sulis
Mae - lvl 74 druid
Chieftain of Transcendent, training clan for Retribution

chace111 wrote:

anything coming from low life, no life chace is a complement.
chace who will never hunt the bosses who will only be able to beg for the scraps of the real players. You should just tuck your tail between your legs and go somewhere else in stead of nipping at our heals and barking your high pitched bark.
Vasili - Rogue main since the beginning. a devoted ASSASSIN
Level 110+ Sulis-Retribution Slowly turning Blue! thanks to a great clan! thanks Guys!

Transcendence Devoted supporter and clansman