Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

All characters full warden... Only one in sulis?

As you should already know (scence most of you are my stalkers), I now have all my characters fully suited in warden armor, including my Druid witch is full upgraded armor.( and my warrior with full diamond armour)

Anyone who comments on this are haters ( and H3ROBigG)and jealous of me but we already know that right

A bunch of ppl with my name and stuff will be commenting like always wishing they were me and hoping to get me banned cause I'm the best in sulis , bacause im chace111, not h3ro noob so np
Chace111
warrior,
sulis,
Finally full meteoric

Re: All characters full warden... Only one in sulis?

As you should already know (scence most of you are my stalkers), I now have all my characters fully suited in warden armor, including my Druid witch is full upgraded armor.( and my warrior with full diamond armour)

Anyone who comments on this are haters ( and H3ROBigG)and jealous of me but we already know that right

A bunch of ppl with my name and stuff will be commenting like always wishing they were me and hoping to get me banned cause I'm the best in sulis , bacause im chace111, not h3ro noob so np
grats chace! grats! :D :D :D
Chace111
warrior,
sulis,
Finally full meteoric