Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: MrsPatel is a scammer

Hey woman, you're stupid u know, u just admitted that u scammed. Admin, ban this retarded lady!

Jackmonak11, hope u get your axe again! ;) ;)
I dont see her admit she scammed him? As far as I can tell I see someone accusing her of scamming and she is telling it is hers and he tried to blackmail her? And now acuutst her of scamming.
This is what she wrote, "I know you said you would go to forums if i didn't give you my axe; But i didn't think that you were serious...
If you really wanted my axe that bad maybe you should work for it, or if you want buy some platinum to help you get there easier..."

I call that, "admiting", young man.
First of all I am not a man. Secend thing, as you qouted she says MY, not his... If she would admit she scammed she would say HIS axe.

But really I dont know what happend, I wasn't there, but what you say about admitting is not true.

YOU STOLE YOUR AXE FROM MARQUISE2223! YOUR "FRIEND", WHO TRUSTED YOU ENOUGH TO LET YOU LOAN THAT AXE FROM HIM!
YOU ARE A DIRTY SCAMMER AND I HOPE YOU LEAVE SULIS!
you stole your axe???? :roll:
do you mind patel???
"Your axe", meaning it is in your possession, and besides, the guy your stole it from quit... So i guesse the only person it belongs to now is you, despite this, you still stole the axe. End of story.

It's funny how there's so much on these forums about looking out for scammers and how to prevent being scammed... And yet people still get scammed.

Constantly people are giving out passwords... Letting random people "borrow" or "try" or "test" items that value thousands of gold... Transfering with random people... And yet they expect nothing to go wrong.

No matter how many times admin warns people... There will always be scamming.

Some people just need to learn to not be so trusting and just say no. If some random dude askes to borrow your ammy.... Duh.... Your really absurd if u think they will return.

Bottom line... It's always your own fault if your scammed. There's enough posts about scamming on this forum to warn you.. The rest is up to you.
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsRogue - lvl 220 rogue
H3ROsRanger - lvl 200 ranger
H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage
H3ROsDruid - lvl 220 druid
H3ROsWarrior - lvl 200 warrior
H3ROsLocker - lvl 190 rogue

Can't imagine losing kills to a ranger in 2019.