Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Sulis, Ozzen, Mage. 130-something? Returns soon :D

Hey guys, ozzen here. if some of you noticed.. I've been gone quite a while do to certain stuff and drama and whatnot and a different device.. But hopefully I can return soon. I've been missing my fellow transcendents and friends like you wouldnt believe and haven't really thought about the forums until now and just found my old forum account I just activated. And I'm not really sure if this is what this forum is for but.. haters gonna hate?? hahaha see you guys soon hopefully xD
Ozzen of Sulis
iika of Sulis
~playing since summer 2011...-ish:P<3~~~

Re: Sulis, Ozzen, Mage. 130-something? Returns soon :D

Ozzen!!!!!
hey:P I was like losing my mind. legit. Did'nt go a day without thinking about you guys. And I couldnt kik anyone bc of a new phone and text. :/ I seen some of you guys lvls on youtube and on here, you're all leveled up like crazy! can't believe it :D I hope you guys(trans) are still together and drama free..?
Ozzen of Sulis
iika of Sulis

Re: Sulis, Ozzen, Mage. 130-something? Returns soon :D

ozzen when u started and when u stoped play? did u played on a second account? just want to know maybe we played a time ago toghter :D
uhm.. well I'm not sure if I can remember all the times I quit playing and started back again. Which was like 3 or 4 times I left the game. My very first character was iika. I was never really a big clan person untill transcendants and I forget my last guild I was with whenever I joinned back for the last time which was in... Janurary I suppose? I can't remember my old leaders name, But I do remember a lot of the members in it.. Then I joinned legends which was fine at first until I found out how Most* of them really were. But I joinned ASSASSINS whenever I first came to the game with help from tog which was how transcendants started. I was with Togarth and Rot whenever they ruled sulis rightly with ASSASSINS.. Memories :P Who is/was your character? I can probably remember you. I remember mostly all my old friends. Celtic Heroes is a very social game to me. I probably wouldnt like it very much after I get pretty high in it if it wasnt for Transcendants. I had to leave due to certain stuff though. Miss you guys like crazy. xD
Ozzen of Sulis
iika of Sulis