Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Retribution - The "best" clan on Celtic Heroes (Sulis)

Damn,
I can't believe I missed that fight at Pyrus. Yea, I guess your clan is not the only one who can try to interfere with a big boss battle. You all do it all the time. We've been at war ever since your clan too shape, do to the people you too up with and their continued behavior. Funny you still whine about it. Your members have proven time and time again that a peace will not be possible. So just get over it. I usually don't even post under your posts, but I guess you got lucky today.

Tog
Togarth Lvl 150 Mage World Sulis General of Clan Retribution 3rd Place in Marshall's Crystal Armor Event (ChuckNorris)

Well, I'm not from sulis so you should probably disregard my post as I don't understand politics on your server

What you have described is griefing, imo, any way to sabatoge a rival clan fight within the limitations of the game are fine, healing pyrus, calming tanks, pulling aggro and running, messing up adds etc, are all fair game and good tactics... Sharing accounts is touchy, not really an issue either imo but I understand frustration, but really as long as they aren't modding to grief you, it is fair game coming from both sides and adds some offensive tactics to the game
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

Damn,
I can't believe I missed that fight at Pyrus. Yea, I guess your clan is not the only one who can try to interfere with a big boss battle. You all do it all the time. We've been at war ever since your clan too shape, do to the people you too up with and their continued behavior. Funny you still whine about it. Your members have proven time and time again that a peace will not be possible. So just get over it. I usually don't even post under your posts, but I guess you got lucky today.

Tog
Tog, we all know who wears the pants in your clan...

You serious? We can't make peace? I happened to of messaged the pant-wearer quite recently actually, told him that we should try come to a peace agreement... He ignored me...

But still, the only clan opposing peace is yours.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”