Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

New to Lugh

Hey guys, I was looking to start playing CH again after a couple years. Is Arawn a good server to start in? By this, I mean—friendly community, populated, a good drop rolling system (DKP, etc.), prices for goods are reasonable (not too low, not too high), and good clans.

Re: New to Lugh

Idk about Arawn, but you'd def be welcome here :D

On Lugh: all of the below are opinions lol
Economy is meh lol
Community is awesome,
pop is good,
EG clan that distributes by merit - other clans dice together tho so good variety there.

GL wherever you land tho

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Hey guys, I was looking to start playing CH again after a couple years. Is Arawn a good server to start in? By this, I mean—friendly community, populated, a good drop rolling system (DKP, etc.), prices for goods are reasonable (not too low, not too high), and good clans.
The server is a bit of a mess rn, coming from someone who recently called quits on the server and left. Server seems to be transitioning to a 2 clan server atm from its previous dominant clan structure, but this is just speculative as to where it may end up. This occurred after the old chief of the dominant clan was more than exposed for some of the crazy shiz he was doing and people left, resulting in him being asked to step down as chief.
All in all arawn will probably always remain a strongish server economically, and will most likely remain one of the stronger servers in terms of what it can kill.
I don’t want to go to negative in a public forum post as it never does any good, so hopefully this post was at least semi-balanced. If you want more details and less overlay feel free to pm me though :)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Economy is bad

People r great

Clan-

Pegasus capable of killing bosses on spawn
Gele on day of spawn
Bt, 2 kills so far :) and more to come after new year

Chief- callator

Gear distribution is voted by leaders based off players’ activity

Lvl req 150 there can be exceptions
[CENTER]