Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: How is Lugh right now?

Lugh is going through a transition of power. Ask someone for more details
What transition of power you're talking about ?
Alliance to Alliance ? You're the one who needs to ask for more details.

If some Pegasus are reading this, they will laugh at you and remain hiding in their corner for the shame of their betraying their former friends.
Who are you?
you won't like the answer
If some Pegasus are reading this, they will laugh at you and remain hiding in their corner for the shame of their betraying their former friends.
I know its a trap but ill take the bait anyway.

So.... you... are going to try to shame Pegasus for "betraying their former friends"....

This is pretty comical to me, you take a shot at Pegasus when theres that other clan that betrayed the world.
Who cares about what you think ?
@ ricecooker don’t like what I did? Fine log my toon that still has some of the gear if you want it back..... oh wait you don’t have the info :p
I don't hack, so I have no shame in not knowing your info

Re: How is Lugh right now?

I know its a trap but ill take the bait anyway.

So.... you... are going to try to shame Pegasus for "betraying their former friends"....

This is pretty comical to me, you take a shot at Pegasus when theres that other clan that betrayed the world.
Who cares about what you think ?
1... 2... 3.. 4.. , well alot of people.

People respect me because I actually speak my mind, unlike half of the brainwashed population who live in fear, or only for themselves.

I have the courage to speak out against injustice, unlike people who hide behind unknown forum alts.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr