Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

The origins of Lugh

Greetings new generation of Lugh, my name is Sam (in game name Samkhan) I am a warrior from a clan that has probably dispersed now. We were a clan named Ancients founded by the mighty Toycat who has since left the game much like myself. We had an ongoing (friendly) rivalry with another big clan named BERSERKERS which was founded by my biggest rival warrior SHADOWKRAR. I have no idea where or what he is up to now, but I just wanted to say that I hope everyone is doing well and getting on fine. Even SHADOWKRAR my brother, if you are out there I wish you all the best in your life.

I grew up playing this game for many a years with the most amazing people in this world. We used kik messenger as a form of communication outside of the game and always had a blast on this thing. You can probably read from old forum pages just how much of a doofus I was but that’s what youth looks like I guess (gosh it is so embarrassing reading my old posts).

A message for the people in my era, if I have ever upset you, if I have ever stepped out of line or used a particular type of language, or misunderstood you or hurt you in any way shape or form, I am truly sorry from the bottom of my heart and hope that you can forgive me. I mean no harm to anyone and wish to cherish any interaction with anyone I come across. I hope you are all doing well and living well and healthy in your lives.

A message for the new generation in Lugh, make this world the best place to visit. The game feels pretty alien to me since the last time i played it but from what I can see it is pretty scam proof now. However it still looks like cooperation and teamwork is a big must. Stick together, strive and conquer. Help one another, help your foes, allies and pretty much everyone. In the end just create a great atmosphere where everyone can enjoy and laugh together. Wish you all well in your adventures in this game!

I hope anything I have said hasn’t offended anyone (if i have then please reply to me and i will make amendments). I wish everyone the best in their endeavours.

P.S. As for me, I will try and make the time to play once again hopefully :D

Re: The origins of Lugh

Ancients forever! :-)

Very respectfully-
Hey how are you? It is really good to hear from you after 10 long years. I am sorry I left, I noticed our clan has fell short and everyone left. But I intend to make it rise once again from the ashes!

Hope you and your family have been well, it’s been a long 10 years since I have played the game so forgive me if I am a little rusty 🤣 Old battle scars and age is showing.