Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Is Lugh Active?

I'm someone from originally from 2012 that quit around 2014 cause of Alliance and came back in 2018.
If I repeat anything anyone else has said I'm sorry.

I haven't been in this clan for as long as a lot of players but I've been geared fairly well while being consistently active since I joined but mostly in part due to the luck of the draw. As much as we hate it we can't control what drops from enemies so if Proteus and Gelebron hardly ever drop pieces for Rangers and Rogues it can be frustrating for those players but there ain't anything you can do about that, it's completely VR's issue on drop percentages. The clans oldest consistently active players are geared the best but that's only natural. If clan stopped gearing them so that everyone could be equal then that's giving them no incentive to play, also competition wise if you geared everyone equally then it would be harder forming a solid lock risking that no one in clan gets more drops and that's not a case that anyone in clan would want. It's a lot easier for people who just want to play and gear to be able to compete directly with other players and go for what they want rather than buying gear they want and then selling the gear they don't want. It prevents people who don't need the gear from buying it up and hoarding it or selling it for an even higher price.

So basically, I really enjoy Pegasus and thank all it's members for the best year of Celtic Heroes yet :)

Hi Bagad. I can speak a bit about my experience joining Lugh without knowing anyone. :) After playing Rosmerta for 5ish years I was ready for a change (DKP is tough for someone who works consistent hours and lives outside the dominant time zone, plus 6 years on a server leaves anyone with a lot of history and some strong feelings, as evidenced by the discussion above ;) so change can be rejuvenating)

Chose Lugh simply because it wasn’t DKP, but didn’t know a single person.

8 months later.... I have 2 DG pieces and what I consider pretty darn good gear on my end game Druid. I have never once felt unfairly passed up for gear I’ve requested, even thought I have been passed up. And please note the I am “competing” for gear with someone who plays literally 23 hours a day (love u J) and I still feel that they would give me a fair vote if I asked for something she also asked for. The leaders seem to really take into account activity and loyalty while also spreading the gear out pretty evenly. I have never felt that I was passed up for not logging enough even though I cannot be on 24/7.

I also have a well geared locker and working on a last eg toon. I am very satisfied with the gear distribution I’ve received.

I’m not a big in game chatter, but the social aspect of the server is great. Not a lot of unfathomable talking, even at lock battles (you get some, on both sides, but that can’t be totally avoided). Most are kind and there can be some cute banter between the more mature people from each clan. It’s fun if you don’t let yourself worry about other peoples history and issues.

I know absolutely nothing of what happened on this server prior to my joining , which is so refreshing! And really, I don’t want to know. I can form my own opinions of the people who are currently playing, because really they are the ones I am playing with.

All in all. I think I would have been happy on Lugh regardless of which clan I joined. But I appreciate the Team aspect of Pegasus and the respect for the gear. The majority recognize that gear is earned by the clan and should be used to kill stuff and get more gear for the clan. Clan gear generally isn’t sold, bought toons aren’t glorified, and people work together and have fun.

I do hope that we get to the point of killing Diho on Lugh, but I’ve never been one to be fussed over not killing a boss right away. It gives you something to work for.

I don’t know anything about how Outlaw works. But I know they have some fun people too.

Just my outsider opinion. ;) Don’t join, or not join, a server based on its history. Or the baggage that may bring. It’s not your baggage :)
Yaz - Rogue 224 // Izzie - Warrior 220 // Zazz - Ranger 220 // Kepner - Mage 199 // Boki - Druid 200 // Baylee - Locker 200

Rosmerta

Oh our recruitment is none of your business it’s simple as that. I’ll worry about my clan you worry about your clan if you have one
Lol, you already bring griefers and scammers in. Or was that general that scammed your clan bank recently( which did it before to alliance, but ofcourse then its fine).

So there seems to be some kind selectiveness whcih scammers you want, as long as they are active. ‘ACTIVITY OVER SENIORITY... and integrity!

Did I say you started killing 3-4 years ago? We had an ongoing war for 1 year, and guess which clan killed it more? Just accept the fact, there’s so many reasons

You want facts?
First gele kill in Lugh by Alliance: feb 7 2016 viewtopic.php?f=22&t=82291&p=647093&hil ... on#p647093

Pegasus creation date (execute order 66) : Christmas 2017

So approximately 1.5 years after our first gele kill, pegasus was made. So tell me, how close is that to 3-4 years? Again a simple example that you do not not the past of Lugh and its relations. You are just parroting what other people are saying to justify your efforts. Pegasus has actually been killing gelebron longer now, with better gear ( of which the basis you got in Alliance) and as you can see, you have took alot more time than the supposed 8 months to gear those dg sets.

I couldn’t care less honestly, it’s like I buy a bar of chocolate and a year later you tell me that it was a bad idea, keep on going you are absolutely entertaining.

But as long as it glorifies pegasus, the truth does not matter. Use any means necessary to justify your actions. It’s sad that you have to lie to yourself.
It’s sad seeing you on the forums more than the actual game, I guess that’s what happens as well when you screw with people :p
I have no desire to see you in game when it’s such beautiful weather outside. If you find it sad that I choose wavesurfing over ch, so be it :lol:
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

How this could have led to a united server rather than competing sides and you screwed it over.

How did I screw that over?
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Well it’s clear that there was an opportunity to unite the server killing bt which you then wanted to go back on because you felt you wanted to retain competition on lugh and keep all the drops in a dominant clan.

How this could have led to a united server rather than competing sides and you screwed it over.

Proud Piggie

Well it’s clear that there was an opportunity to unite the server killing bt which you then wanted to go back on because you felt you wanted to retain competition on lugh and keep all the drops in a dominant clan.
That's pretty hypocritical coming from someone who could have united lugh but didn't
Fury you should mention how you screwed up Lugh's economy with your gold hoarding.
Because dieing worlds have good economies. No. I am practically the only reason gold and items have any kind of value. Look up hyperinflation, it will give you an idea on what I prevent everyday.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Im sorry? You’re telling me what to do? You don’t even know the conversation that went down, I said it before and I’ll say it again, worry about yourself and don’t worry about our clan, if you don’t agree with what we do you can grind your teeth I really don’t care. You can talk all you want and it won’t change anything. I guess you didn’t read anything I said so basically I’m talking to a wall. Try to understand what I said cause I’m guessing the point hasn’t gotten that far into your head yet lol but either way I really don’t care.
That's pretty hypocritical coming from someone who could have united lugh but didn't
Fury you should mention how you screwed up Lugh's economy with your gold hoarding.
Because dieing worlds have good economies. No. I am practically the only reason gold and items have any kind of value. Look up hyperinflation, it will give you an idea on what I prevent everyday.
Proud Piggie

I don't even play this server, but ill give you an outsiders perspective.

I've seen many threads started/commented on by this furyion character, and while its all well and good to be proud of merchant achievements... it looks to me like you're displaying some extreme gear envy. I've noticed that on all dkp/loot distribution type servers that people love to toss around the words greed and corruption when they can't get what they want. Going hand in hand with that are people being overly dramatic when complaining to friends about being passed over...

Again, just my opinion, but all these attacks seem motivated by an overabundance of gold, and an inability to buy gear that is truly rare. Its not a stretch to imagine that it could be frustrating to have millions of gold, and yet be unable to use it to manipulate people into selling the one thing gold cant buy: Endgame gear.

I don't even play this server, but ill give you an outsiders perspective.

I've seen many threads started/commented on by this furyion character, and while its all well and good to be proud of merchant achievements... it looks to me like you're displaying some extreme gear envy. I've noticed that on all dkp/loot distribution type servers that people love to toss around the words greed and corruption when they can't get what they want. Going hand in hand with that are people being overly dramatic when complaining to friends about being passed over...

Again, just my opinion, but all these attacks seem motivated by an overabundance of gold, and an inability to buy gear that is truly rare. Its not a stretch to imagine that it could be frustrating to have millions of gold, and yet be unable to use it to manipulate people into selling the one thing gold cant buy: Endgame gear.
I retired from endgame years ago, so no. And this is not a DKP world, they literally choose who they want to gear, hence corruption. We all know lugh would do better as a dicing server, but even so, they choose to side with drops over the health of the server, hence greed. If I did want drops, I would have had them already, but being fair to my people is more important then that.
Im sorry? You’re telling me what to do? You don’t even know the conversation that went down, I said it before and I’ll say it again, worry about yourself and don’t worry about our clan, if you don’t agree with what we do you can grind your teeth I really don’t care. You can talk all you want and it won’t change anything. I guess you didn’t read anything I said so basically I’m talking to a wall. Try to understand what I said cause I’m guessing the point hasn’t gotten that far into your head yet lol but either way I really don’t care.
I'm not telling you what to do, you can choose to do the right thing or not, but don't be angry at the responses you get from your choices. If someone is willing to let words affect their judgement, and do something that is obviously the worse choice because of it maybe they aren't fit for being a leader. I'm not here to change your mind, that ship sailed long ago, but the readers and citizens of lugh deserve to know what's going on.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

I never wanted to go back on it. The fact that I still tried to go for it after I left alliance should prove that intention. However, most people in the clan reconsidered after you and several other gens started griefing necro and gele, not leaving the lifesteal area after lock and starting gelebron with only 8 people just to stall when we had 30+ toons there.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]