Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Is Lugh Active?

I have a good reply for you, how about we bring in all the scammers and the grievers in, how does that sound? Fair enough right?

Im not your dad but dude be realistic, be mindful. Always think before you make a decision. Don’t tell us how we should run our clan, worry about yourself and get to 191. I have the lixes I’ll sell the to you for 2k if you wish? If it’s too high I’ll lower them just let me know.
Our clan is built solid and was never biased on anything. I have one rule for everyone who wishes to join
Which reminds me, the recruiting system...

Everyone who wishes to join, but wait... not everyone who wishes to join can even join. No... you have to have a vote on your joining when you apply, where if anyone objects, you are practically banned from it. If you wrong anyone in any way, if you step on anyone's toes, if someone just doesn't like you, you are out. There were quite a few cases where I seen people start in or xfer to lugh, play for a while, hit 180+ and apply to join only to be rejected(often having to apply more then once to even get an answer) and quit. Sometimes exceptions are made though, when it involves stealing people from other clans, or when someone is exceptionally rich, but hey, as long as it helps you, nothing else matters right?
Proud Piggie

I have a good reply for you, how about we bring in all the scammers and the grievers in, how does that sound? Fair enough right?

Im not your dad but dude be realistic, be mindful. Always think before you make a decision. Don’t tell us how we should run our clan
More honest people have been rejected then either of those combined.

I shouldn't be the one concerned about how the clan is ran, I'm just a bystander, but since it is failing so badly at being fair I have to step in here. You would think that the supposed center clan of lugh would want to be a good role model for the world, and give everyone a fair shot at succeeding, but it doesn't accomplish either of those.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

More honest? List me names now.

Im not your dad but dude be realistic, be mindful. Always think before you make a decision. Don’t tell us how we should run our clan
More honest people have been rejected then either of those combined.

I shouldn't be the one concerned about how the clan is ran, I'm just a bystander, but since it is failing so badly at being fair I have to step in here. You would think that the supposed center clan of lugh would want to be a good role model for the world, and give everyone a fair shot at succeeding, but it doesn't accomplish either of those.
Proud Piggie

Lol, you already bring griefers and scammers in. Or was that general that scammed your clan bank recently( which did it before to alliance, but ofcourse then its fine).

So there seems to be some kind selectiveness whcih scammers you want, as long as they are active. ‘ACTIVITY OVER SENIORITY... and integrity!

You want facts?
First gele kill in Lugh by Alliance: feb 7 2016 viewtopic.php?f=22&t=82291&p=647093&hil ... on#p647093

Pegasus creation date (execute order 66) : Christmas 2017

So approximately 1.5 years after our first gele kill, pegasus was made. So tell me, how close is that to 3-4 years? Again a simple example that you do not not the past of Lugh and its relations. You are just parroting what other people are saying to justify your efforts. Pegasus has actually been killing gelebron longer now, with better gear ( of which the basis you got in Alliance) and as you can see, you have took alot more time than the supposed 8 months to gear those dg sets.

But as long as it glorifies pegasus, the truth does not matter. Use any means necessary to justify your actions. It’s sad that you have to lie to yourself.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Fury you should mention how you screwed up Lugh's economy with your gold hoarding.
World: Lugh
Clan: Pegasus
Rob155: 225 Warrior
Robsranger: 226 Ranger
Robtherogue: 190 Locker

Lava I’m genuinely at a loss of who you are talking about. Every single person who has more than 3 pieces of DG has earned it 10 fold. Nobody has full DG, only DG aura from BT helm. IMO there are people who deserve to have their full DG by now but I also understand leaders want to reward everyone. And it works. We are small for a dom clan yet can take down BT with 33 in 16 mins. If we didn’t gear the best drops in the game fairly, that simply wouldn’t happen.

You are exceptionally rude and misguided to insinuate anyone in this clan doesn’t deserve their DG, you have no idea what contribution they have made. Hell you haven’t even seen Prot or Gele, you aren’t in our boss down chats nor in leaders. There are people in the clan who have never missed a Gele since we started this clan. Back in the day we had people who alarmed 3-4am and trilogged at lock battles to get where we are now. You have no right at all to play judge and jury.
Aura=Full set, its like if you see someone wearing dl and a mordy helm you dont call it darkscale helm+dragonlord top+dragonlord gloves+dragonlord pants+dragonlord boots, you just call it all dl because it has the dl aura.

Bragging won't work here, especially when it isn't impressive. Dino would be dead by now if so.

I didn't say everyone didn't deserve it. I said the drops are funneled, people at the top are taking the good stuff and giving out crap/stuff they don't personally need to try to keep people happy. But that doesn't even work, because like said, some people waited a long time and haven't even touched gloves. It doesn't take me much investigation to notice who is bossing and who isn't, especially when half of lugh is on my friends list. Beyond that, I have eyes and ears basically everywhere.

If I was rude, I would have started a fight with everyone in this thread who commented against my opinion, but I didn't, someone else did though. I only ever respond to comments, or start a new one if something is factually wrong or misleading. Manipulators are the biggest offenders typically, as they do anything they can to sway things to their benefit. Its no secret lugh is in shambles, so there would only be one reason why people would vouch for it.

And lastly, we can take a look at a certain someone who was supposedly geared fairly(with the name blocked out to follow the rules). They are not wearing their typical helmet(but this one is still a void mordy damage helmet as a spare), but the point still stands. Note the tier 10 offhand, the high tier bt drops, the dg armor(more but you can only put up 2 items at a time) on a rogue of all classes, surely in a fair system no one person would be able to own this much right? Especially because stats plateau endgame and stacking them on one player isn't optimal. But hey, who cares about the people that had to be stepped on right?
Lugh - Pegasus

Raburto - 230 nab fire mage
Rab Rogue - 221 dodo rogue

Oh our recruitment is none of your business it’s simple as that. I’ll worry about my clan you worry about your clan if you have one
Lol, you already bring griefers and scammers in. Or was that general that scammed your clan bank recently( which did it before to alliance, but ofcourse then its fine).

So there seems to be some kind selectiveness whcih scammers you want, as long as they are active. ‘ACTIVITY OVER SENIORITY... and integrity!

Did I say you started killing 3-4 years ago? We had an ongoing war for 1 year, and guess which clan killed it more? Just accept the fact, there’s so many reasons

You want facts?
First gele kill in Lugh by Alliance: feb 7 2016 viewtopic.php?f=22&t=82291&p=647093&hil ... on#p647093

Pegasus creation date (execute order 66) : Christmas 2017

So approximately 1.5 years after our first gele kill, pegasus was made. So tell me, how close is that to 3-4 years? Again a simple example that you do not not the past of Lugh and its relations. You are just parroting what other people are saying to justify your efforts. Pegasus has actually been killing gelebron longer now, with better gear ( of which the basis you got in Alliance) and as you can see, you have took alot more time than the supposed 8 months to gear those dg sets.

I couldn’t care less honestly, it’s like I buy a bar of chocolate and a year later you tell me that it was a bad idea, keep on going you are absolutely entertaining.

But as long as it glorifies pegasus, the truth does not matter. Use any means necessary to justify your actions. It’s sad that you have to lie to yourself.
It’s sad seeing you on the forums more than the actual game, I guess that’s what happens as well when you screw with people :p
Proud Piggie

How this could have led to a united server rather than competing sides and you screwed it over.

Proud Piggie

MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017