Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Why are endgame clans killing taranis?

Btw just so you know, only about 4/150 pride/aeon members even know about your post. Like regenlief said

And your clan doesnt?[/quote]
Sure we got some stingy people. We don't have perverts or scammers though,
Sure we got some stingy people.
Thats interesting because according to Regen himself on buy and sell (where you kicked an entire clan). There is no corrupt players in Aeon.[/quote]
Stingy isn't corrupt. Also I'm not even on that board so how did I kick an entire clan lol

Also MrP sells us loads of EDL and DL on his alt that wears black fg forget name but every time MrP logs that cat comes on, please tell him we are very thankful for the drops and too keep em coming thanks sincerely all of us here at benevolence.

Also MrP sells us loads of EDL and DL on his alt that wears black fg forget name but every time MrP logs that cat comes on, please tell him we are very thankful for the drops and too keep em coming thanks sincerely all of us here at benevolence.
Proof?

I read a lot of the posts here skimming because well it's 16 pages.

The first thing I would like to say is that I was pretty surprised when I realized this server had several top clans that worked together on a common set of rules.
However I was impressed that they were able to get this in place and then maintain it for such a long time.

I personally see nothing wrong with FFA servers. People have fun playing MMO in different ways an Taranis stands out in the CH worlds for having such agreements as rotations in place. Most clans I have been in have rules. Sometimes simple and sometimes complicated. I am a member of Aeon and we have pretty defined rules that are sometimes greatly debated. I have never been discouraged by a clanmate from expressing my opinion. With that in mind I joined and play by the group rules and I have a lot of fun playing.

As to Aeon/Pride/Para/Nexus forcing others to obey our rules. There is no method in the game that allows us to control there actions. Rules have been developed to allow our server to operate without the intense and time sensitive nature of FFA battles. This allows many players to enjoy the game content. If players do not like the rules put in place by the current endgame clans they can always make there own. They do not need to come on the forums and demand we change the rules we play by.

Any player can attack anything in the game as they choose. Each server deals with this issue.
Spit (Mage 226)
lil druid (220)
Damaged Soul (211+)
Creeping Death (Ranger 200)
World-Taranis

I read a lot of the posts here skimming because well it's 16 pages.

The first thing I would like to say is that I was pretty surprised when I realized this server had several top clans that worked together on a common set of rules.
However I was impressed that they were able to get this in place and then maintain it for such a long time.

I personally see nothing wrong with FFA servers. People have fun playing MMO in different ways an Taranis stands out in the CH worlds for having such agreements as rotations in place. Most clans I have been in have rules. Sometimes simple and sometimes complicated. I am a member of Aeon and we have pretty defined rules that are sometimes greatly debated. I have never been discouraged by a clanmate from expressing my opinion. With that in mind I joined and play by the group rules and I have a lot of fun playing.

As to Aeon/Pride/Para/Nexus forcing others to obey our rules. There is no method in the game that allows us to control there actions. Rules have been developed to allow our server to operate without the intense and time sensitive nature of FFA battles. This allows many players to enjoy the game content. If players do not like the rules put in place by the current endgame clans they can always make there own. They do not need to come on the forums and demand we change the rules we play by.

Any player can attack anything in the game as they choose. Each server deals with this issue.
I want to say...this guy speak the truth!! :D I like this post! cheers!! :) :)

I'm a guide, clic my sig to pm me!!
Hh