Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Taranis United: Serverwide Rules and Practices

What don’t you get that it doesn’t matter if you been the level of a boss for a day or 3 years you still get an equal chance at the drop Lololl and rule creators is like 140 players in one board debating and suggesting rules and anyone can join we encourage new player to add there input.
Naw bruh I totally get what ya doin. It’s pretty much been detailed down to the trimmings haha. It’s the fact ya still ain’t seeing the Issue cuz you like the benefits of your manufactured rules. Don’t matter how many eg players made these rules. You can’t force nobody to do nothin and when you say they automatically gotta listen to YOUR rules or else? Bruh NAW. That ain’t gaming to game. That’s forcing peoples hand. And ya still haven’t told me how it’s fair to roll for your dudes? That’s straight cheatin anywhere else man lol come onnnnn. Lemme holler at ya real quick with what everyone in the planet does.
“Hey...is this an upgrade an can ya use it? Yeah? Ok roll.”
“Oh this ain’t an upgrade for anyone? Ok anyone who wants, roll.”
Ya know kinda like it’s supposed to be. Hope that helps
Why let anyone roll when you can do it by class right drops to the right classes
Naw man lemme help with these rules right quick. It’s all about class yeah. Of course You ain’t letting anybody roll for anything. No one wants that lol. So you right. But you can’t be letting multiple people who ain’t gonna use the drops as an upgrade to roll to get better chances for your friends. Doin that you gonna not let people who really need an upgrade get the upgrade. That’s why people who can’t use as an upgrade pass that roll and wait for it to be an open roll for anyone in your group. That’s the fair way. I mean, do ya all really multi-roll for each other? Because if so that is def something you should change. And these kinda seem like clan rules enforced as server rules. What happens when ya got people who like it the normal way and wanna continue with it? You just gonna ban them somehow? Like I’m legit confused here homie

Hi, this thread isn't a discussion, but an announcement for any newcomers on Taranis to relieve confusion by the time they reach TU's scope.

When figuring out the system last year we received plenty of help from other servers, if you want to provide input this isn't the place -- feel free to pm me or another Taranis player! :)
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Hi, this thread isn't a discussion, but an announcement for any newcomers on Taranis to relieve confusion by the time they reach TU's scope.

When figuring out the system last year we received plenty of help from other servers, if you want to provide input this isn't the place -- feel free to pm me or another Taranis player! :)
Hey my man, no disrespect, but ain’t nobody on Taranis capable of controlling any gamers on there no matter what you and ya friends do. You obviously gotta talk about something if you wanna try and make a video game a government lol. But I’m gonna be talkin at the other dude. Those clan rules turned attempted server rules be needing some tender love and care before that server is run to the ground lol

Lava bro, you are giving me a headache reading your messages. It’s their server, the people who voted on those rules obviously wanted the change. And yes, I’m sure they are gonna enforce those rules. We do on Epona, read our rule book. And yes players that join will have to adjust to their rules, even if they don’t like them, or switch servers. Imagine if I was a new player and I join a sever like Arawn, where the dominant clan wins everything, kills every boss. What if as a new player I joined another clan (not dominant) thinking I will have a fair chance late game and come to find out I won’t be getting any endgame gear? What if Arawn’s dom clan doesn’t let me ever join cause I was in the other clan? That’s whack, that’s not fair either, and guess what? Servers still run that way. If you hate their rules, you will hate ours, even though I can promise you rolling works on Epona. Rangers who have shown up in the last year have better gear than me, and I’ve been playing 3 years now. The “rich get richer” argument is dumb, and trickle down economics doesn’t actually exist. That’s a political talking point that focus groups provide to people with political power to shame rich people and appeal to poor people who believe the rich are out to get them. Actually find “trickle down economics” in any economics book and I’ll be surprised.
Yurian Stonebow of Epona
Ranger-221
And some other alts of unmentionable levels.

Hey my man, no disrespect, but ain’t nobody on Taranis capable of controlling any gamers on there no matter what you and ya friends do. You obviously gotta talk about something if you wanna try and make a video game a government lol. But I’m gonna be talkin at the other dude. Those clan rules turned attempted server rules be needing some tender love and care before that server is run to the ground lol
Epona has been doing this for many years, still works very well even considering the enormous amount of players we have, so I imagine if they do it right, it will work for them as well.
Yurian Stonebow of Epona
Ranger-221
And some other alts of unmentionable levels.

Actually find “trickle down economics” in any economics book and I’ll be surprised.
Trickle-down economics is an informal term used to describe a very real economic theory of supply-side economics. So prepare to be surprised because you can find references to supply-side economics in almost any book that details different economic theory.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here