Tungatians
Warfare
Warlords
Wideshot
Name:HoorDee/DrPeppers
Class:(Balor) Warrior(Rosmerta)Druid
Level:170/140

Re: What is the best clan in Rosmerta

Probably the best like in words "Highest levels, strongest players, willing to pay real money" I would go for the clan Called: Epic
Either way afk farming gold or slaying bosses solo or in small groups. My contact with them is not that big anymore after I left Knights so I don't really talk with them anymore.

Because I'm in the clan brotherhood and I like it very much I would say we are the most active clan with some decent player's and helpful. I would like to hear some feedback from other people besides brotherhood because I think you can't really rank your own clan.

TemplarElite would go on three. Because they have a second clan called templars they managed to take our clan pretty much out of the game for a while by mass inviting every beginning player on the world. Leaving no nice recruits for us. Right now they are doing a pretty fine job in my eye's.

I will now say something about the leftovers. I took away many clan's because either way they are very inactive or I never seen them around.

Angles
Used mass invite Like Templars. Maybe Templars even copied this from them. Well many inactive members stayed in the clan and the clan pretty much got ruled by guardians because the chieftain went inactive too. When this happens a clan is pretty much doomed

Artemisdead
Seen a few guys walking around lately with this clan. Probably just someone who wanted his own clan and invited his friend. Not really into the big thing.

Blacknights
Back in old day's. Haven't seen them in months now. Small clan. The active members probably left the clan for new clans.

Brotherhood
My brothers clan. Has been led by me for a while pretty helpful and active.

Childhood
Brotherhoods clan for alternate accounts I set up. Only people who have their main account in brotherhood can join. (To get rid of inactive second accounts from clan list)

Disciples
Als small clan. I don't really think they are into big things. Just playing the game. I also don't know if the chief is still active.

DopeAzzNinjaz
Clan made by TigerzDemonz after he left Templars. He probably wanted to make a good clan but I think he didn't like being a chieftain and went to Epic. Right now he doesn't have any clan.

Dream
Small clan just started I guess.

Epic
Made while Knights was still active for some second accounts from Nasim and Exile. Right now their main clan.

FieryTitanz
Seen some members around. Still inviting sometimes. Not really active in my eye's

Forsparta
Also a guy who wanted to make a clan in my eye's but just for fun. I'm not sure if there are any active members because I haven't seen any.

GIJoes
Old clan probably 5-10 members. Right now Inactive

God
Original chief left so Flannigan is now chief. He takes it easy. just playing. Might building up clan slowly.

HateKnights
Back in the old day's when someone got kicked out of Knights and got mad. He made this clan and started mass inviting at Lir's reach. He vanished after 2-3 weeks.

Killers
Small clan. started a week ago I think. I'm not sure if they have a lot of inactive members otherwise it would probably be a nice clan to make some friends and for beginners.

Knights
This is probably the first clan on this server. Made By Nasim. Right now the members went to Epic so you probably won't see it around that much.

Loudmouthguys
Copy: Seen 2 guys walking around lately with this clan. Probably just someone who wanted his own clan and invited his friend. Not really into the big thing.

Spartans
Clan made by RazorBeam? A guy who likes to use my characters names for his inspiration. His brother was leader of Angels. It looked that Spartans did a good job until the Chief wasn't sure of himself and left a couple of times and the chieftain got switched a lot. This makes members feel uncomfortable. Members of spartans are very rare. Seen three in last month. one of them joined brotherhood and I'm not sure but I think the other one joined Templars.

Supremece
Small clan. I think It will become inactive. Because I see less of them every day.

TemplarElites
Already said something about them above. Leader MadOnion. Invites members above lvl 30. Gives away prizes. Although I never won anything or see anyone win. I'm probably to inactive to win. :)

Templars
Mass invite clan for TemplarElites leader WizardOnion? or JoinTemplars. probably around 800 members 30 active?

Tungatians
Small clan. I don't think they want to become big.

Warlords
A clan who also used Mass invite but started after Templars did and I think they stopped because they knew this was a bad way of recruiting? I'm also not sure if the leader is still active.

Wideshot
Also a small clan. probably around 5 active people.

Hmm so hope it helped a bit. Not sure If I wrote everything right but then just take it as basics!

So can a NON brotherhood member write something about us? That would be fair I guess.

Thank You!
Follow me & keep in contact :D
Instagram
The Tavern Discord Server

Ok about Templars when the first raffle was made when clan hit 100 members and the winners where 1 coolzg (50k helm ) 2 was love (4 xp booster exiles ) 3 was olive (1,000 coin ) and free give away to Dop a (50k helm ) Laverna ( 60 k golden offhand knife ) and ox (70k golden helm ) GOLD ( 150k amulet and 70k golden shield ) and Samius (22k golden ranger armor ) ..... There u have your winners and giveaways ...... Sorry Ian bad with name, Iam for a different country
Fell free to ask any if they got the stuff I posted , to clear up a mislead ! :)
16 boxer!! All Seeing One
Owner of 6 camos,2 broom of dooms,white carpet , 2011 HP pendant
First to take Necro down!!!

I love how you think JoinTemplars is the leader that's a three day old account. He's just the best freakin guardian in the world. :p
But in all fairness pretty good feedback except for the fact that we don't mass invite (Templars that is) I have people come to me and ask to join. And I PM low levels and offer help and any starting equipment. People who decline my invite or say no when I ask get left alone.
Name:HoorDee/DrPeppers
Class:(Balor) Warrior(Rosmerta)Druid
Level:170/140

Lol u got it all confused .... Iam MadOnion witch started Templars ... My second toon named WizerdOnion witch has the second clan TemplarElites and my 3erd toon HealerOnion .... I was always in this clan chieftan never left .... And JoinTemplars is my Bro :)

The clan Templar Elites is the best clan! They are very helping! They helped me in 1 hour go from level 23 to 33! Epic is awesome, dont get me wrong but the only two people in that clan that will even talk to me is Nasim and Exile!
Axiom
Maclir101 - Warrior 224 (Retired)
Feared - Mage 222 (Active)
Citizen of Rosmerta since 2011 Samhain

Templars
Mass invite clan for TemplarElites leader WizardOnion? or JoinTemplars. probably around 800 members 30 active?
not 30 active but around 30 players on per day :lol:
but active too much to count