Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: When does it cross the line?

I've been playing MMOs for many of years, but Celtic Heroes is definitely creating some "unique" behaviors that I have not previously encountered.
We seem to be in the middle of a one sided clan war right now and I'm not sure how to deal with it. The war was mostly just constant verbal (or written) harassment which I ignored until reaching a boiling point and then blowing up and firing the silliness right back at them. Luckily cooler heads prevailed and I was able to reach what I thought was an agreement with the clan leader that we would cease to speak on both sides and try to settle everyone back down.
Now that it's been a couple of weeks, they seem to have forgotten all about the cease fire and have jumped right back in, which, whatever...there's a block button. I use it, I've instructed my guys to use it...we can get over it I guess. So now that these guys are not receiving the negative attention from our side, they reduce themselves to dragging mobs onto my guys while they are trying to kill bosses, which in turn makes my guys unblock them and start firing off at the finger tips again.
So when is enough enough? What can I do to end this constant torment and obvious harassment? Is mob dragging supposed to be part of the game? I was under the impression that this was a bannable offense, so should I instruct my guys to put in support tickets every time this happens? Has it crossed the line from mean spirited to illegal?
If I don't do something, these guys are going to start going out seeking revenge and everything will only escalate further. I would just like this to end so that our clan can semi-peacefully play their game.

Maybe you should do a reality check, think about what you may have said wrong or did wrong to set a person off in game to do this to you. You have to understand the hold point of this game is based tactics aka strategies, therefore you should play smarter. Anyways back to work (heads up) you should really think about becoming be a spokesmen in the field on complaining. :arrow:
“Repetition Is The Key Father of Learning”

Started in since 2011 - O.G.
Server: Morrigan
Rogue: GodOZilla Level 220

CLAN: HAVOC
YouTube Channel:
https://youtube.com/channel/UCfnHbhK9whlW35IhLcqtn_g

Triquetra/Eternity is just a dumb clan stacked with many scammers and immature players. I have realised that this clan is just racist, I left 3 times their clan without taking any gold from them, I wanted to keep the yellow lion because it wasn't a clan boss ( I had two choices: leave clan or give drop without leaving, so I did left the clan for sure since it's a dirty one + I gave the yellow lion ). After this I got called a greedy player --' Yah greedy? I never been greedy to anyone in game, except Triquetrians of course. Otherwise, when I was in Havoc, I used to be the tank in the clan, I think I was pretty good at tanking with frozen armour, since I was tanking 165*6 very well. Of course, Triquetrians we angry because of Havoc ( We were going aswell ), they started with insulting and making fun of me ( Noob cysero with frozen lol!! ) or maybe these idiots asses in clan who started draging the mobs so we can lose the boss --' I'm still wishing the best to Havoc and Avalon, and the worst to Triquetrians.

Go Havoc! Go Avalon! **** you Triquetrians! \o/
Racist? Explain it further!

Thedailyviews
I did before in posts!
By the way, Triquetra isn't a real clan.. They said that Rodisol is a bad person scammer drop clan stealer who left us many times bla bla bla.. And when I came back after 3-4 weeks, I see him in clan! Stupid clan
However what is this "racism" that you have encountered?

Public will be interested to hear!

Thedailyviews

I've been playing MMOs for many of years, but Celtic Heroes is definitely creating some "unique" behaviors that I have not previously encountered.
We seem to be in the middle of a one sided clan war right now and I'm not sure how to deal with it. The war was mostly just constant verbal (or written) harassment which I ignored until reaching a boiling point and then blowing up and firing the silliness right back at them. Luckily cooler heads prevailed and I was able to reach what I thought was an agreement with the clan leader that we would cease to speak on both sides and try to settle everyone back down.
Now that it's been a couple of weeks, they seem to have forgotten all about the cease fire and have jumped right back in, which, whatever...there's a block button. I use it, I've instructed my guys to use it...we can get over it I guess. So now that these guys are not receiving the negative attention from our side, they reduce themselves to dragging mobs onto my guys while they are trying to kill bosses, which in turn makes my guys unblock them and start firing off at the finger tips again.
So when is enough enough? What can I do to end this constant torment and obvious harassment? Is mob dragging supposed to be part of the game? I was under the impression that this was a bannable offense, so should I instruct my guys to put in support tickets every time this happens? Has it crossed the line from mean spirited to illegal?
If I don't do something, these guys are going to start going out seeking revenge and everything will only escalate further. I would just like this to end so that our clan can semi-peacefully play their game.

Maybe you should do a reality check, think about what you may have said wrong or did wrong to set a person off in game to do this to you. You have to understand the hold point of this game is based tactics aka strategies, therefore you should play smarter. Anyways back to work (heads up) you should really think about becoming be a spokesmen in the field on complaining. :arrow:
I purposely left names and clan names out of the post because I was basically looking for opinions on mob dragging and the legality of it. I have gotten my answer. Thank you for your personal advice though of sucking it up and being a professional complainer. Duely notes. No matter how you try to sell it, mob dragging is dirty and this whole thing is caused by this general feeling of self righteousness and wannabe cyberbully that seems to be very prevalent in this game.
You self-righteous $$$$
Give me a reason not to rip your $$$$ing face off
Why don't you take a good look in these eyes
Cause I'm the one that's gonna tear your $$$$ing heart out

For your first sentence, players do it regardless of what they did wrong to other players, etc. sounds like a excuse. This mob dragging is also the "reality" of this game, therefore He had his reality check already.

I agree that game strategies are important in order for gaining much as possible for clan. However I agree with Alkil that this tactic is quite unpleasant. And it isn't a complaint like you have mentioned; its called freedom of speech and a opinion that is a interesting topic to talk about.

For your first sentence, players do it regardless of what they did wrong to other players, etc. sounds like a excuse. This mob dragging is also the "reality" of this game, therefore He had his reality check already.

I agree that game strategies are important in order for gaining much as possible for clan. However I agree with Alkil that this tactic is quite unpleasant. And it isn't a complaint like you have mentioned; its called freedom of speech and a opinion that is a interesting topic to talk about.
Excuse or not its a game and is not breaking any rules and damn sure is not a crime deal with it.
“Repetition Is The Key Father of Learning”

Started in since 2011 - O.G.
Server: Morrigan
Rogue: GodOZilla Level 220

CLAN: HAVOC
YouTube Channel:
https://youtube.com/channel/UCfnHbhK9whlW35IhLcqtn_g

First of all Cysero, the triquetra u left many times is run by other chief before and we dont know how they treat you before. As a member of triquetra for a 5 and a half months this is the first issue i saw on a clan member dragging a mob to interfere some players on killing a boss. Then mentioning a clan name and talking unfathomable about them is crossing the line to be a valid comment on a topic. If u have personal issue on a player the step is: log game, pm this player and dont rant like a child here, or theres a rant forum section over there. In others servers they not only dragging mobs, they also reseting a mobs and other things that your not expecting, and Triquetra is not training players to drag mobs and etc., its just a mistake of a player. As a MMO player, learn to accept frustrations and defeats, that is a part of a game and for a first time experience dragging a mobs to a boss is not a big thing, otherwise they did it several million times on you. And yet ofcourse we apologize by doing it

Frustration and panic to loose more players to an other clan.... Thats what I read in allkillholics mail.
Inventing issues. Allkill knows that ppl in his clan are just waiting to get to lv 150/170 to apply to the other clan..
Allkill also told his clanmates to kill the other clan at Kilian and then leave the arena. So much frustation. Please stop inventing things.
Allkillholicss clanmates even ksing on goldboss, and ksing thats not done according to OTM.

You obviously missed the point of the thread. I purposely left off clan names and player names as it was not needed. A little background was given to show the level of frustration that had been building. The arena is an open pvp zone, so I don't understand why anyone would get upset about anything that happens there. The point was, when does it become more than just a little clan fued and become "dirty play" and when does dirty play become illegal (breaking OTMs ToS). It looks like although very dirty and mean spirited, your mob dragging clanmates are not technically violating the ToS, so it's not going to get anyone in any trouble.
You see, it's just one of those things that I don't agree with, but have to deal with. And it seems you would say the same about arena killing. So I guess we all have our little triggers don't we?
You self-righteous $$$$

We respect your freedom of speech by event happened of dragging mobs and thats really frustrating when it happened on you first time, but some clannie of yours talking spell caster and sharing his personal
Issue in the holy forum section, we are all fired up by that. So kindly tell him to learn how to behave here. Dont let this thread to start another world war 3 and lets just enjoy the game

Please bring this to my attention in game. I don't stand for it and the warning has already been issued from my side. I don't expect everyone to play by what I consider to be fair and friendly play, but there are plenty of other clans they can join with a more lax code of conduct.
You self-righteous $$$$