The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Morrigan Server Lottery - Sponsored By Alliance

Morrigan Server Lottery

Current Jackpot: 1000 Gold
Draw Date: 00/00/0000

Previous Draw Date: 00/00/0000
Jackpot:
Winner:

Just an idea for the moment guys, I know the server isn't that big but this is something everyone can join in with, this isn't just for members of Alliance it is for the entire server.

I would also like to mention I have no interest in scamming anyone however, I am interested in running events for the server. If this was suspected scamming you would simply report me to an Admin and I would get banned.

- How it would work
Players can buy tickets for 500 gold, there is no limit to how many tickets you can buy and each ticket increases the chances of your name being drawn. Names are drawn at random on specific dates (weekly), the winner will receive the total money collected from all tickets. 5% of the total money collected will go towards Alliance clan.

Please contact Magika or DarT in game to buy tickets, every ticket is recorded on a database upon purchase.

- Game Rules
- Once a ticket has been bought it cannot be refunded.
- Players must pay the X amount of gold, items of similar value will not be accepted.
- After each draw previous tickets will become void.
- Ticket price is non negotiable.
- Winners will be expected to collect their winnings within a week after the draw.

The Jackpot and draw date will be posted at the top of the main thread.
Please check THIS thread for updates about the lottery and to find out who has one.
5% of total money collected will go towards Alliance clan.
IGN: Magika
World: Morrigan
Class: Mage (Level 53)
Clan: Chieftain of the 40+ clan Alliance

- Message me in game for help, need high level items or are interested in joining Alliance.

Re: Morrigan Server Lottery - Sponsored By Alliance

When a player buys a ticket their name is entered onto a database. Depending on how many tickets are bought, the equvilant number of names is added. This is then fed into a program that uses a random formula to pick a name at random.
IGN: Magika
Class: Mage (Level 53)
Clan: Chieftain of the 40+ clan Alliance

- Message me in game for help, need high level items or are interested in joining Alliance.

Re: Morrigan Server Lottery - Sponsored By Alliance

Very nice and Fun idea BUT....

i think that 500 gold is a bit to much. especially for begginers
i would go with 200 per ticket because a lottery should be for FUN. and more people = more Fun.
i wont sign to a lottery in any game to make money. i would do it just for the experience and the fun that comes with it.
(Ofcurse that thats only MY point of view.)

Anyway great job for getting the server more "alive". ill buy a ticket when ill get a chance to meet up with you. :)

Name: Andris

Level: 3X Rouge