Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Herne needs end gamers.

Xfer. Lix. Transfer. Buy plat. What ever you need. Get to herne. We are seeking players who want to achieve necro protus and Gelebron. We kill prot daily and gele twice a week on spawn. Necro is easy. Come join us. We have a fair dkp system. Looking for new players that are focused and honest.
223 Warrior
218 Druid
221 Mage
200 Rogue
Herne

Re: Herne needs end gamers.

Iff favoritism and sharing toons is you're game. Join lazydrunks. Its all in the name
Let me guess. You were picked last for the clan dodgeball team so you did a rage quit and joined another clan and thought it would be fun to start drama on the forums to get the thread shut down
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Iff favoritism and sharing toons is you're game. Join lazydrunks. Its all in the name
Let me guess. You were picked last for the clan dodgeball team so you did a rage quit and joined another clan and thought it would be fun to start drama on the forums to get the thread shut down
I think he was kicked for being a noob and now he made a clan that can kill mordi if they get all their members on._.

That aside yesh mets right join herne ._. Free gold provided by albericus for newcomers. He has 68.7 mil gold he needs to get rid of mk
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

I think he was kicked for being a noob and now he made a clan that can kill mordi if they get all their members on._.

That aside yesh mets right join herne ._. Free gold provided by albericus for newcomers. He has 68.7 mil gold he needs to get rid of mk
If that's the case I'll make a toon there lmao
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

This trash clan LD? Fair? Their own gens scammed clan drops lmao
Nice necro post :lol:
How long did you spend looking for a post 5+ months back where you could comment that?
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Yeah your so great xd when your scared to come to herne and get your booty kicked loser come back when you have balls kid
I left cuz I was sick of the griefing war and the annoying trash talk. You can think of me whatever you want.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Pluto talks about having balls when he’s still like 11 and his balls haven’t even dropped yet._. (We are talking about soccer balls here otm ._.)
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.