Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Higher end Jewelry Price estimates

Hi I have a largish list of Items I was hoping to get some Estimates on from any players Who have a Guess or opinion on the price they think it would sell for. No wrong answer really. Im more knowledgeable in the Fash etc side of The Table than anything else.
Those that don't know me very well, I have been collecting and Merching since around the time the Ardmair Chests first came out way back when. And I have made it a mission to Gift one random player something of worth every single day that I log in. Seriously. Every day for let's see.... About 4 years (since I took a few years break right when the first big update happened and added bigger castle battle mounts auction etc). Whether it's a Radiant Wildwood set. Sparkling wig, charms, lux, drag phoenix eggs, Mounts ...you name it. Everyday never forgot. And today...
So along.time. Given probably More than. 100 million gold worth over this time if I'm being Modest. And it makes me happy to do. Well. Karma is apparently real and Someone I barely knew gifted me something. First person to randomly gift me anything on their own ever. I was touched. But was sad when I realized they were quitting forever. And they did. But they gifted me so many items that are just great and amazing. Unfortunately I'm not a druid or a mage and can't use the jewelry and weapons I received I am going to however list some of them for Readers to Price with their guess estimates. If they want to.
Listing 20 items on this post. I will number them.

If you know the price of some things just reply to this with the item number or name and your estimate. Or as many as you can do. This will help me alot to Make sure I am close to what I think and the right people can buy them or trade things for them. I am hoping to trade Some of the jewelry lux for the same type but for warrior instead. Since I'm a warrior almost level 200 I need to upgrade myself.
Here we go.
LISTED ITEMS

Weapons
1. Void heart Grimoire of Thorns Druid/Mage lvl190
2. Void Skull of Energy Harvest lvl 185
3. Shadow skull of grasping roots lvl 180
4. Dark Skull of lighting Strike lvl 175
5. Eldritch Quiver of Savegry lvl 180 ( pretty sure that's in vendor shop but still list it)
6. Embossed Sword of Resistance lvl 210

Jewelry
7. Royal Blood leaf Charm Of Transmutation lvl 210 druid charm (hoping to find out estimate and get warrior one)
8. Royal Agrestral Carcanets (neck slot) level 190
9. Osans Blood Starstone Brace lvl 190
10. Mighty Orphic Band of the Crimson Crown lvl 200
11. Godly Emberdrake ring of Nature lvl 200 ( wanting to trade for a godly warrior ring pummel rupture etc*)
12. Royal Abyssal Ring of Blessings lvl 185
13. Royal Nectar Ring of Corruption lvl 185 ( wanting to trade for warrior necro ring)
14. Imperial Necral Band of Storms touch Lvl 185
15. Comraks Shrivewood Complete set. Lvl 140 (just curious)
16. Royal Silverweb ring of Lighting Strike lvl 170 ( got 5 of these)
17. Comraks Bloodthorn Charm lvl 140
18. Mighty Abyssal Armlet of Pummel lvl 180 ( use it every now and then)
And lastly I know what these two last items sell for on my server but what would you guess for
19. Revered Cranfir Spiritsteed 85% (it's the horse mount with the armored head playing and the Baggage/Barrels Hanging off the back straps. Orange reddish color on armor. Brownish horse)
And lastly 20. Mythic grovehawk Flying Staff 100% Sparkly and blue fire from mouth end