Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Interested in End Game : Old Herne Player Looking for Advice

*Update*
Thank you for all the players who messaged me in-game. I found a guild and am beginning to work toward leveling.

Greetings Herne Community:

Introduction
It's awesome to see Herne still lively with characters from all walks of life! I played on this server from Winter 2011 - Summer 2014. Definitely had my fair share of adventures and shenanigans during that time. I recently got back in the game because I wanted to try out the new mechanics and gaming engine. So far, I am impressed and decided I want to pick up this game again. I am currently a Lvl 172 Warrior who can hold my own until Lvl 200, but like most Massive Multiplayer Online games only by working with a guild can individuals grow. I chose Celtic Heroes because of the nature of my real life duties, the Mobile MMO genre lets me game on the go instead of playing an MMO that requires a desktop setup.

I am trying to get connected to more players from the Herne community and start meeting new folks. I heard players using other applications for communication about Celtic Heroes content, but found nothing solid. Just like my post subject says, I am interested in playing for the end game. I have 10 years of experience gaming in the MMO genre and I have seen it all.

Several games include, but are not limited to: ArcheAge, World of Warcraft, Tera, Elder scrolls Online, etc.

Not a resume, but you get the point. I am a gamer. I am passionate in how I spend my free time and I choose MMOs. Lastly, I prefer to rock'n roll with players who don't cause a ruckus or disputes with other players on the server or community. Only interested in guidance and constructive criticism please.

Looking for Advice on:
- Meeting fellow Celtic Heroes: Herne Community Members. Other forms of communication and links if you can to those communities.
- Herne Guild recommendations, Must have some type of application/communication process. I refuse to join guilds with no structure nor organization. Family-friendly oriented is a must. No abusive language. No harassing of other players in-guild and out-of-guild.

NOTICE
If my post is violating any rules, please let me know so I can edit out those parts. Thank you for everyone's time and help.

Sincerely,
Sarahfang

Re: Interested in End Game : Old Herne Player Looking for Advice

I really like Celtic heroes, but I must admit that I have a little bit more fun playing World of Warcraft. I have invested so much time in that game now and I had an account for years. When you get hooked to the game it is really hard to stop and you always want to improve your hero. Improvement is the reason I bought mythic dungeons bfa pack. It does cost a little bit, but the experience and items that you get are really worth it. It is much easier to do this with an experienced team who will help you get it. I tried doing it on my own, but it was too hard.

Re: Interested in End Game : Old Herne Player Looking for Advice

I really like Celtic heroes, but I must admit that I have a little bit more fun playing World of Warcraft. I have invested so much time in that game now and I had an account for years. When you get hooked on the game it is tough to stop and you always want to improve your hero. Improvement is the reason I bought wotlk classic gold pack. It does cost a little bit, but the experience and items that you get are really worth it. It is much easier to do this with an experienced team who will help you get it. I tried doing it on my own, but it was too hard.
Yep, I also like World of Warcraft as Celtic heroes